Table of Contents
What is Himalaya Bonnisan?
Bonnisan is an Ayurvedic syrup meant for treating the symptoms of colic in babies. It is used to treat gastrointestinal disorders such as Infantile colic, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and dyspepsia. The main ingredient in Bonnisan is Guduchi which soothes the stomach lining and makes babies feel better instantly.
Also Read - Himalaya Evecare Capsules | Himalaya Evecare Syrup
Key Ingredients of Himalaya Bonnisan
- Dil Oil
- Tinospora Gulancha or Guduchi
- Indian Gooseberry or Amla
Himalaya Bonnisan Review
- It relieves smooth muscle spasms
- It protects the GI mucosa
- It expels gas from the GI tract
- It combats acute and chronic infections
- Treats Abdominal Pain, Gas, Indigestion, Constipation, Feeding Intolerance, Bloating and Flatulence
- Can cause diarrhea
Also Read - Himalaya Kapikachu Review
Consult your baby’s pediatrician to set a dosage.
Also Read - Baidyanath Vita-Ex Gold Dosage | Brahma Rasayana Dosage
Most parents don’t hesitate to use Bonnisan as a digestive supplement yet if your baby is pooping too much you should stop the dosage and monitor him for a week before resuming Bonnisan.