Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Himalaya Brahmi Syrup?
- 2 Ingredients of Himalaya Brahmi Syrup
- 3 Review of Himalaya Brahmi Syrup
- 4 FAQ
- 5 Are there any side effects to the use of Brahmi Syrup?
- 6 Can it be consumed by Diabetes patients?
- 7 What are the uses of Brahmi Syrup?
- 8 What should be the usage duration?
- 9 Where To Buy The Best Price of Himalaya Brahmi Syrup
What Is Himalaya Brahmi Syrup?
Brahmi is a medicinal plant that is used in Ayurveda to boost intelligence and alertness. It is also used to treat asthma and epilepsy. It can increase the production of brain enzymes that can increase mental agility. It can also be used to increase memory power. Brahmi is available in syrup form, offered by the herbal medicine and consumer products brand Himalaya. Read on to find out all about the syrup.
Also Read - Baidyanath Musli Pak Uses | Baidyanath Shankhpushpi Uses
Ingredients of Himalaya Brahmi Syrup
Himalaya Brahmi Syrup contains pure Brahmi plant extracts. It is free of added impurities.
Also Read - Brahmi Powder Dosage | Dabur Gulabari Rose Water Dosage
Review of Himalaya Brahmi Syrup
- Boosts intelligence and brain agility
- Antipyretic properties help in reducing fevers
- Protects from liver disease
- Makes hair stronger and prevents premature aging
- 100% vegetarian
- Does not contain sugar or added colors
- Cannot be consumed by breastfeeding and pregnant women
- Cannot be consumed by people with hypertension and diabetes
Also Read - Gokhru Effects | Himalaya Ashwagandha Benefits
Are there any side effects to the use of Brahmi Syrup?
No, there are no known side effects to the use of Brahmi Syrpu.
Can it be consumed by Diabetes patients?
Yes, it can be consumed by Diabetes patients, as it does not have any added sugar content to it.
What are the uses of Brahmi Syrup?
It helps in controlling high blood pressure, works as a very good antioxidant. Also, sharpens the memory and controls consciousness.