What is Himalaya Geriforte?
An Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Himalaya Geriforte is available as a syrup and in a tablet variant. An effective remedy that revitalizes the mind and body, Geriforte also helps to improve the strength and immunity of the human body thus relieving any stress and anxiety. Having anti-oxidant properties, this Ayurvedic medicine also facilitates respiratory and cardiovascular functions.
Key Ingredients of Himalaya Geriforte
- Chyavanprash concentrate
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
- Powder Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Yashti-madhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Shilajeet (purified)
- Musali (Asparagus adscendens)
- Kapikachchu (Mucuna pruriens)
- Jatiphalam (Myristica fragrans)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba Syn. E.prostrata)
- Vriddadaru (Argyreia speciosa)
- Abhrak bhasma
- Jasad bhasma
- Kumkuma (Crocus sativus)
- Mandur bhasma
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Yawani (Carum copticum Syn. Trachyspermum ammi)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Jyothishmati (Celastrus paniculatus)
- Loh bhasma
Review of Himalaya Geriforte
- Natural Rejuvenator
- Enhances the overall immunity of the body
- Fights stress, fatigue and tiredness
- Increases stamina and promotes strength
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Acts as a health tonic
Himalaya Geriforte is not known to have any side-effects till now, but still it should be consumed as per the prescribed dosage. You should always consult your doctor before consuming any new medicines.
Consuming 1-2 tablets twice a day is considered to be safe or take as directed by the physician.
Himalaya Geriforte: Buyer’s Guide
Best Prices of Himalaya Geriforte
Buy it from Amazon: Himalaya Geriforte Tablets
Best Price at Cashkaro: Rs.164/-
Shop for Himalaya Geriforte via CashKaro and get up to 7.5% Cashback on buying it from Amazon.