Table of Contents
- 1 Himalaya Septilin Syrup Price
- 2 Benefits of Himalaya Septilin
- 3 Ingredients of Himalaya Septilin Syrup
- 4 Side Effects of Himalaya Septilin Syrup
- 5 Important Questions About Himalaya Septilin Syrup Answered
Himalaya Septilin syrup contains active ingredients which boost immunity and strength. It is a herbal medication which protects against ailments like allergies, colds, and coughs. If you suffer from low immunity, read on and find out why Septilin syrup is good for you.
Also Read - Gokhru | Baidyanath Shankhpushpi
Himalaya Septilin Syrup Price
|Specifics||Himalaya Septilin Syrup Price|
|Himalaya Septilin Syrup – 200 ml||Rs 110|
Benefits of Himalaya Septilin
- Reduces fever
- Helps wounds and infections heal faster
- Boosts immunity
- Keeps respiratory tract healthy
Ingredients of Himalaya Septilin Syrup
- Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi)
- Licorice (Yashtimadhu)
- Indian Bdellium (Guggulu)
- Shankh Bhasma
- Maharasnadi Kwath
- Manjistha- Rubia Cordifolia
- Indian Gooseberry- Amla
- Moringa Pterygosperma (Shigru)
Also Read - Baidyanath Musli Pak Ingredients
Side Effects of Himalaya Septilin Syrup
- Can cause allergic reactions
- Can cause fatigue
- Can cause diarrhea
Also Read - Brahmi Powder Benefits | Chickpea Flour Benefits
Important Questions About Himalaya Septilin Syrup Answered
What is the most effective way to increase immunity in kids?
There are many effective ways to increase immunity in kids. Giving Himalaya Septilin syrup is one of the many effective ways of increasing immunity in kids. It increases the formation of anti-bodies in the body that fight various germs and infections.
What are the uses of Himalaya Septilin Syrup?
It boosts immunity, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are beneficial in maintaining a well-being of the body as a whole.
Is it an antibiotic?
No, it is not an antibiotic.
Are there any side effects ?
Certain side effects may occur, like weakness, high blood pressure, skin rash, etc. In case of any discomfort consult a doctor.