Skip to Content
- Can I take Himalaya Septilin and Himalaya Bresol together?
- Should Septilin tablets be chewed or swallowed?
- How can I cure throat infection?
- What is the best treatment for sinus infection?
- What are the uses of Himalaya Septilin Syrup?
- Is it an antibiotic?
- Are there any side effects ?
- Can it be consumed by a pregnant lady?
What is Himalaya Septilin:
Himalaya Septilin Tablets are best known for there immunity boosting properties. These tablets enhance immunity by increasing the level of antibody-forming cells, which increases body’s resistance to infection. It stimulates phagocytosis which means eliminating bacteria through indigestion, by the activation of white blood cells which combats infections.
Himalaya Septilin Price: Rs 125 for 60 Tablets
Ingredients of Himalaya Septilin Tablets:
- Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi)
- Licorice (Yashtimadhu)
- Indian Bdellium (Guggulu)
- Shankh Bhasma
- Maharasnadi Kwath
- Manjistha- Rubia Cordifolia
- Indian Gooseberry- Amla
- Moringa Pterygosperma (Shigru)
Medical Benefits of Himalaya Septilin Tablets:
- Immunomodulatory and Immuno- stimulatory
- Antiviral and Antimicrobial
- Demulcent and Analgesic
Review of Himalaya Septilin Tablets:
- Reduces fever
- Beneficial for respiratory tract infections
- Soothes sore throat
- Reduces common cold and nasal decongestion
- Reduces the chances of infections
- Helps build stronger immunity
Himalaya Septilin Tablets are safe to consume; however the possible side effects include:
- Weakness or fatigue
- Gastrointestinal distress and diarrhoea
- Irregular menstruation
Also Read – Baidyanath Brahmi Churna Review
As prescribed by the physician.
4 Important Questions About Himalaya Septilin Tablets Answered
Can I take Himalaya Septilin and Himalaya Bresol together?
You must consult a qualified Ayurveda practitioner before choosing to consume both the tablets together.
Should Septilin tablets be chewed or swallowed?
Himalaya Septilin tablets must only be swallowed. These tablets are extremely effective for curing sore throat, respiratory tract infections, recurrent common cold, skin infections and urinary tract infections.
How can I cure throat infection?
Herbal formulas such as Himalaya Septilin can be used for the treatment of throat infection. This medicine eliminates bacteria through indigestion and activates the white blood cells. You can take 2 tablets in the morning and 2 in the evening after meal, or as prescribed by the physician.
What is the best treatment for sinus infection?
You can use Himalaya Septilin tablets for curing sinus infection. The medicine increases the level of antibody forming cells, thereby helping the body to fight infections.
Where To Buy Himalaya Septilin Tablets:
Price of Himalaya Septilin Tablets:
Himalaya Septilin Tablets (60 tablets) are available in-store for Rs 125 but on using CashKaro you get 19% off on your purchase.
What are the uses of Himalaya Septilin Syrup?
It boosts immunity, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are beneficial in maintaining a well-being of the body as a whole.
Is it an antibiotic?
No, it is not an antibiotic.
Are there any side effects ?
Certain side effects may occur, like weakness, high blood pressure, skin rash, etc. In case of any discomfort consult a doctor.
Can it be consumed by a pregnant lady?
No, it should not be consumed.