Yashtimadhu is an herbal medicine manufactured by pharmaceutical and consumer products company Himalaya Herbals. It contains Yashtimadhu or licorice root, a popular Ayurvedic supplement. The medicine is primarily meant to promote gastric health and heal issues such as ulcers, gastritis and heartburn. Read on to find the complete review of this herbal medication.
Also Read - Baidyanath Bhringrajasava | Gokhru
Ingredients of Himalaya Yashtimadhu
Each tablet of Himalaya Yashtimadhu contains pure licorice root extracts. It does not contain any impurities or additives.
Also Read - Himalaya Ashwagandha Uses
Review of Himalaya Yashtimadhu
- Increases production of stomach mucus which protects the stomach lining from acidity
- Inhibits the growth of infection-causing bacteria in the stomach
- Prevents and treats heartburn
- Treats dyspepsia
- Treats ulcers in the stomach
- 100% vegetarian
- Does not contain preservatives, added colors, sugar or gelatin
- Cannot be consumed during pregnancy and lactation
- Cannot be consumed by diabetic or hypertensive people
Also Read - Dabur Gulabari Rose Water Review | Baidyanath Musli Pak Review