Table of Contents
- 1 Himcolin Price
- 2 Benefits of Himcolin
- 3 Uses of Himcolin
- 4 Dosage of Himcolin
- 5 Side Effects of Himcolin
- 6 2 Important Questions About Himcolin Answered
- 7 Buyer’s guide for Himcolin
Himcolin is a gel by Himalaya group for men who are suffering from erectile dysfunction. It contains Jyotishmati and Lata Kasturi, both of which are aphrodisiac agents and help to boost libido. These ingredients are also found in Ayurvedic scriptures. Himcolin is an easy to apply gel and you can find out more details about it here!
|Himalaya Himcolin Gel – 30 g||Rs 140|
Benefits of Himcolin
- Himcolin is mainly used to achieve penile erection.
- Himcolin relaxes muscles near the groin area which allows blood to flow to the penis.
- Eventually, you can also use Himcolin to achieve longer lasting erections.
- It is a natural product and there is no burning or rashes on the skin if applied properly.
Uses of Himcolin
To use Himcolin, the gel has to be gently applied and massaged near the penis. This will gradually relax the muscles and let the blood flow to the penis to achieve an erection.
Dosage of Himcolin
It should be applied in meager quantities. Consult a physician if you need to.
Side Effects of Himcolin
There are no side effects if applied properly and not in excess quantity.
2 Important Questions About Himcolin Answered
Can I use Tentex Forte and Himcolin at the same time?
You must not use Tentex Forte and Himcolin together without a proper consultation with your health care practitioner.
Can we apply Himcolin gel daily?
Himcolin Gel can be used before intercourse as it helps to prolong the ejaculation time. It increases blood flow to the male genital making it erect. Therefore, you can use it daily before intercourse. However, you must consult your health care practitioner before applying it daily.