“Not only does Asafoetida have gut benefits, but it’s also great for your immune system, demonstrating antiviral properties. In fact, in 2009 researchers reported that the roots of Asafoetida produce natural antiviral drug compounds that demonstrated potency against the H1N1 virus in vitro. Additionally, it has been used to help treat nervousness, bronchitis, asthma, and whooping cough and is claimed to be effective as an aphrodisiac.”
- Amy Shah, M.D., an Ivy League–trained, double-board-certified physician
Hingoli by Dabur is an ayurvedic medicine that is based on the medicinal properties of Hing or Asafoetida. It is popular especially in the Indian subcontinent and is used as an instant relief to gastrointestinal ailments and indigestion. It is also a cure to a bloated stomach and helps flatulence. The root ingredient Hing is also used in a variety of Indian curries since it promotes healthy digestion. Read on to find out more about Hingoli!
|Dabur Hingoli – 120 Sachet Jar (4 Tablets)||Rs 112|
|Natraj Hingoli (Pack of 25) – 350 g||Rs 120|
|Patanjali Pachak Hing Goli – 100 g (Pack Of 2)||Rs 48|
Benefits of Hingoli
Here are some of the benefits of Hingoli:
- Unlike raw asafoetida, Hingoli is spicy and tasty. It can easily be consumed and provides a quick relief after overeating or a bloated stomach.
- People suffering from constipation or abdominal pain can have Hingoli without hesitation since it is a totally natural product.
- It is also beneficial for people suffering from flatulence or acidity.
- The Hingoli consists of several useful natural ingredients including Hing, kali mirch, jeera, sauth and nimbu saar. All these ingredients are known to be beneficial for the digestive system.
Uses of Hingoli
Hingoli is used to get instant relief from stomach related pains and problems.
No dosages or prescriptions are needed to use Hingoli. Avoid having too many at once.
Side effects of having Hingoli
There are no side effects if taken in a normal dosage.
Is it all natural?
Yes, it is all natural.
What happens if a person eats one whole bottle in 2-3 days?
A Little pain and irritation in normal. But there are no long term effects.
Is it fine for the consumption of childern?
Yes, it is completely safe for the children to consume it.
Is it addictive?
No, it is not addictive.