Skip to Content
- Keeps your Skin Moisturized
- Removes Blemishes and Acne Scars
- Makes your Skin Soft and Supple
- Brightens your Skin
- Removes Blackheads
- Removes Wrinkles
- Cures Sun Burn
- What is it made of?
- What are honey’s storage requirements?
- How long do I need to use honey face pack till I see improvement in my condition?
- How many times a day do I need to use honey face pack?
- Does Honey contain sugar?
- How does honey help your face?
- Can we apply honey on face daily?
- Is honey good for skin whitening?
- Is honey a good moisturizer for the face?
- Can I leave honey on my face overnight?
- How long should you leave honey on your face?
- Can Honey remove pimples?
- Does Honey reduce dark spots?
- How many times should I use honey face pack for my skin?
- Can we apply a face pack of turmeric, gram flour and honey on our face?
- Is honey and coffee powder face pack good for the skin?
- How often should I use a lemon and honey skin whitening face pack?
- Can an egg white and honey lemon face pack be applied for everyday use?
- Dabur Honey Squeezy (400 g)
1Why Use Honey Face Pack?
Looking for a face pack that reduces skin problems and restores the natural health of your skin? A honey face pack could be the answer to your problems. You no longer need to worry if applying honey on the face would have side effects.
It creates a defensive layer that keeps bacterial and fungal infections away. The vitamins and minerals present in the honey fight against acne-causing microbes. It also keeps your skin hydrated and gives it a natural glow. Read on to know if there are any side effects of honey on the face.
Honey is also known as Shahed in Hindi.
Also, read in Hindi about Honey
Honey Pack Price: Rs 358 for a Pack of 1kg
You may also read about: Neem Face Pack | Honey and Lemon