Table of Contents
- 1 PILGRIM Handloom Cotton Ikkat Top
- 2 BANARASI STYLE Banarasi Handloom Butidar Pure Silk Katan Jamdani Dupatta
- 3 INDIE PICKS Handblock Print Kalamkari Cotton Culottes
- 4 AWDHESH KUMAR Sanganeri Handblock Print Cotton Jute Handbag
- 5 INDIE PICKS Kerala Kasavu Cotton Saree with Stripe Tissue Pallu
- 6 INDIE PICKS Bagru Handblock Print Soft Rayon Wrap
- 7 EKTA Handloom Ikat Genuine Leather Back-Open Juttis
“There’s nothing quite as edgy as Indie wear.”
When artisans from around the world come together to create fashion, you know the result is going to be something jaw dropping. That’s exactly what you will find at Ajio.com’s Indie section. The biggest Indie labels such as Swadesh, Pretty Woman, A Big Indian Story and Courtyard are displayed along the virtual aisles of the store. Look for styles you could only find tucked away in your grandma’s obscure closets like Ikkat, Bagh Print, Jamdani, Kalamkari, Ajrak, Bagru and Maheshwari.
Drooling for more? Here’s a sneak peek at the collection. Presenting our top Indie Wear Picks On Ajio that you can bring home.
PILGRIM Handloom Cotton Ikkat Top
True art revival lies in the modernization of the ancient Ikkat into thi
elegant top with contrasting sleeves and side slits. Nothing spells grace like this top paired with a classic white maxi skirt.
BANARASI STYLE Banarasi Handloom Butidar Pure Silk Katan Jamdani Dupatta
Royalty reflects through this Banarasi handloom butidar pure silk jamdani dupatta with an ombre pattern and floral motifs. Add royal elegance to your basic salwar kameez with this eye catching piece.