Skip to Content
- Add Channel in Airtel DTH through SMS
- Add Channels in Airtel Digital TV Online
- How To Add Channel in Airtel DTH Through Airtel App?
- How to Add Channel in Airtel DTH without Registered Mobile Number?
- What Will You Find in the Airtel Channels List?
- Is adding channel on Airtel DTH a hassle-free process?
- Are there any combo top-up to add channels in Airtel DTH?
- What is the minimum cost to add a channel on Airtel DTH?
- How can I add combo top-up channels to my existing Airtel DTH plan?
- How To Remove a channel on Airtel Digital TV?
- How to change Registered Mobile Number in Airtel DTH?
- What is Airtel DTH customer care number?
Airtel is one of the major global telecommunications companies that operate in India and 19 other countries across South Asia and Africa. One of the best DTH providers in India, Airtel ensures that its users get entertainment 24×7 by watching their favourite programs on HD/SD channels.
Additionally, you can also choose your most-watched channel from Airtel’s list of channels and enjoy your favourite serials uninterrupted. Let’s know how to add channel in Airtel DTH through different methods.
How To Add Channel in Airtel DTH?
There are several methods to add Airtel DTH channels. We will discuss SMS or Airtel App. Please follow the below-mentioned methods as per relevance:
Add Channel in Airtel DTH through SMS
To add Airtel Digital TV channel, send an SMS Add <channel number> to 54325 from your registered mobile number.
Example: To add Star Plus HD to your existing package, SMS ADD 106 to 54325
Add Channels in Airtel Digital TV Online
You can add channels in Airtel Digital TV online through its website. All you need to do is to visit the Airtel Digital TV recharge plans page and choose the plan according to the types of channels you wish to watch.
Follow the steps below to know how you can add Airtel channels online:
- Visit Airtel’s website and click on DTH
- Now, click ‘View Plans’ & select your favourite plan
- Pay for your plan and enjoy unlimited entertainment
You can also click on ‘Avail Offer’ below to check the latest DTH offers with CashKaro on your monthly Airtel DTH package.
How To Add Channel in Airtel DTH Through Airtel App?
Download Airtel Thanks App and get registered. To add a channel Airtel App, click on the DTH account to navigate to “Manage Account” and select “Add Channel”.
How to Add Channel in Airtel DTH without Registered Mobile Number?
- First, visit Airtel website
- Enter your registered mobile number service ID to activate by clicking OTP
- Now, enter OTP to login
- Under account, find your name and customer ID followed by a click
- Now, search for the “connections” tab
- Visit services, you will see 2 options to feature channels. Here, for a pack, click on add broadcaster bouquet and if you wish to select a channel by your choice then click on “Add ALACARTE”.
- Select an individual channel or pack
- Click on “Review & Buy” and click on “Confirm“.
Latest Airtel DTH Channels With Price, Numbers & Other Information
Here is a list of Airtel DTH channel numbers and individual channel price. Simply click on the Download Now button to check the channel price according to the requirements:
|List of Channels||PDF Files|
|List of Pay Channels||Download Now|
|List of Ala-carte FTA Channels||Download Now|
|List of Bouquets of Pay Channels (Distributor)||Download Now|
|List of Bouquets of Pay Channels (Broadcaster)||Download Now|
|List of Bouquets of FTA Channels||Download Now|
What Will You Find in the Airtel Channels List?
- List of Pay Channels: This list provides you 303 Ala-carte channels with their MRP and DRP along with the details like HD/SD channel, broadcaster, GST and more.
- List of Ala-carte FTA Channels: It provides 264 channels with details like broadcaster name, channel type, GST, MRP, DRP and more.
- List of Bouquets of Pay Channels (Distributor): It provides a list of pay channels according to the distributor and their retail price with other details like duration, price, and channel list.
- List of Bouquets of Pay Channels (Broadcaster): This list provides a bouquet of pay channels with broadcaster’s name with MRP, DRP, GST and channels lists.
- List of Bouquets of FTA Channels: This list provides different types of FTA channels available on Airtel DTH with their genres.
You can also avail various offers on the Airtel DTH Packages using CashKaro. Find wallet offers and from time to time CashKaro rewards, simply click on the ‘Avail Offer’ button below.
- Airtel DTH channel list
- Airtel DTH recharge plans
- Airtel DTH HD plans
- How to change Airtel DTH plan
- Airtel DTH balance check
Is adding channel on Airtel DTH a hassle-free process?
Yes, you can easily add channels on Airtel DTH via the above-listed method. If you still face trouble, free feel to call Airtel DTH Customer Care Number. Their customer support team will resolve your queries in a hassle-free manner.
Are there any combo top-up to add channels in Airtel DTH?
Apart from adding individual channels to your existing Airtel DTH pack, you can also choose some combo top-up Airtel DTH plans for your HD and SD TVs.
What is the minimum cost to add a channel on Airtel DTH?
You can easily add a channel on Airtel DTH at a minimum price of Rs.10 per channel.
How can I add combo top-up channels to my existing Airtel DTH plan?
To add a combo top-up plan to your existing Airtel DTH plan, SMS ADD <Package Code> to 54325. If there are several channels you wish to add, it is simpler to look and recharge with the latest Airtel Digital TV packs.
How To Remove a channel on Airtel Digital TV?
To remove a channel from Airtel DTH, simply send an SMS REM <Channel No.> to 54325 from your registered mobile number. This will remove the desired Airtel DTH Channel.
How to change Registered Mobile Number in Airtel DTH?
To change your lost registered mobile number, you need to visit Airtel RTN update link. Now, in order to prove your identity, you need to provide your Airtel customer ID and confirm the required details. Once you fill in the details, the system will ask you to choose your next registered number.
What is Airtel DTH customer care number?
You can contact Airtel DTH customer care via 24×7 free helpline by calling 1800-103-6065. In case you are an Airtel user, please call at 12150.