Skip to Content
- Add Channel in Dish TV Online
- Add Channel in Dish TV by SMS
- Add Channel in DishTV via registered mobile number or missed call
- Add Channel in Dish TV using My Dish TV App
- What are the charges for adding a new channel to Dish TV?
- What is the warranty period of Dish TV?
- Can Dish TV service be extended to all the TVs at home?
- Should I add sports channels or add a Dish TV sports pack?
- What would be the cost of Dish TV connection?
- Can I add Dish TV channels with my remote?
- Will the 2nd Dish TV connection get transferred to the new address in case of relocation?
- How many channels should I add on Dish TV?
One of the best DTH connection service providers in India, Dish TV offers a vast range of digital TV packages to its customers. Customers can conveniently remove or add the channel in Dish TV via phone, online, mobile app, and etc. Want to know how you can do this? Simply follow the steps below!
How to Add Channel in Dish TV?
Adding a channel to Dish TV is an easy task. The service provider offers multiple ways to add channels. Below is the step-by-step guide to change or upgrade your current pack.
Add Channel in Dish TV Online
- Visit Dish TV and login on to the website
- Under the ‘Packs and Channels’ tab
- Select ‘Add-On Pack’
- Select the channels that you wish to add
- Your new channels will be activated within 2-3 minutes
- However, you will not be billed until your next billing cycle
Add Channel in Dish TV by SMS
- SMS: DISHTV GET <Channel No.> to 57575 from your registered mobile number
- You can call the Customer Care Department on 888-686-2388
- Simply activate the channels of your choice
Add Channel in DishTV via registered mobile number or missed call
To add a channel, you can give a missed call to 1800-568-XXXX, by replacing XXXX with the channel number. In the case of 3 digit channels, add a “0” before the channel number. The channel will be activated in 15 minutes.
Add Channel in Dish TV using My Dish TV App
- Download My Dish app from the Google Play store
- Now, open the Dish mobile app and log in using your registered mobile number or VC number
- Click on the ‘Edit Pack‘ button given at the bottom
- You will see details of your existing pack
- Now, to add a channel or pack, click on the ‘Add-Ons’ button and for single channels tap on the ‘Channel’ button
- Select the channel you wish to add and tap on ‘Add’
- Click on Submit
Want to watch your favourite serials on loop? Simply, click on ‘Recharge Now’ to get the best offers with Cashback on all your Dish TV recharges on Amazon Pay via CashKaro.
What are the charges for adding a new channel to Dish TV?
Every channel on Dish TV has a different price. Read the list of Dish TV Channels and select your favourite channels and add them according to the steps mentioned above.
What is the warranty period of Dish TV?
You will get a 12 months warranty along with the Dish TV set-top box. Your dealer will also provide you with free support for 60 days after installation of the set-top box. If you have any issues, then please call the Dish TV Complaint Number and have all your queries resolved.
Can Dish TV service be extended to all the TVs at home?
Yes, Dish offers a multi-TV connection to watch Dish TV channels on all the TVs.
Should I add sports channels or add a Dish TV sports pack?
It really is a matter of choice. If you only want to watch one or two channels, then it makes sense to add those channels on Dish TV. However, if you want a complete sports entertainment experience, it is best to recharge with a Dish TV sports package.
What would be the cost of Dish TV connection?
Dish TV has a range of packs to choose from. You can opt for an HD Pack, an Add-on over your base pack, or even design your own pack by choosing by channel at affordable prices. Refer the table mentioned above for price of each channel.
Can I add Dish TV channels with my remote?
Nope! It is not possible to add channels with Dish TV remote.
Will the 2nd Dish TV connection get transferred to the new address in case of relocation?
In case you plan to relocate, call and inform Customer Care about the change of address. You may continue with your 2nd Dish TV connection, or convert this into an individual connection.
How many channels should I add on Dish TV?
Well, you can add as many channels as you want. However, it may be more economical to buy a Dish TV Monthly Package. You can also check Dish TV HD pack prices to see if you would rather add individual channels or buy the HD pack.