Amazon.in is the largest retailer in the Indian online marketplace. Amazon’s flagship Prime membership is one of its popular products ever to be produced. To get the most of Amazon Prime Day sale, it is imperative to have an Amazon Prime membership. Users can get many benefits and perks on availing the paid Amazon Prime membership. Benefits such as free priority shipping irrespective of shopping value, exclusive offers at regular intervals, free streaming of Amazon Prime Video and Prime Music and a lot more.
The Amazon Prime membership is available for Rs 999 with a validity of one year. Very recently, a monthly plan has been chalked out by Amazon which users can avail at a cost of Rs 129 on a monthly basis.
Steps To Sign Up For An Amazon Prime membership
- Visit Amazon’s website or download Amazon’s mobile app on Android.
- Locate the Prime membership page on Amazon’s website. Alternatively, tap on the menu option on top of Amazon’s Android app and select Try Prime.
- Log in if you have an existing Amazon user account or register yourself for a new account.
- You will be offered membership options after signing in which can be monthly or a yearly plan.
- Make a payment and you will instantly become an Amazon Prime member once your payment is confirmed.