Airtel DTH brings you television channels from around the world in multiple languages. It also gives you the freedom to record your favourite shows to watch later. However, in order to continue enjoying your Airtel DTH connection, you will need to recharge your account monthly. Here is how to check your Airtel DTH balance so you can recharge on time.
How to check Airtel DTH Balance?
The fastest way to check Airtel DTH balance is via the My Airtel app, the user only has to open the app and all their DTH connection details, like balance and validity, will be visible on the home screen. Users can select the desired connection (in case of multiple connections) to know more details.
Another hand, Airtel has made it simpler for its users to check the DTH balance through various means like SMS, Online and call. Read below to learn how to check Airtel’s DTH balance through 3 easy methods:
On this page:
- Check Airtel DTH Balance by SMS
- Check Airtel DTH Balance Online
- Check Airtel DTH Balance via Airtel App
- Check Airtel DTH Balance Via Calling
- How to make Airtel DTH validity check?
- Is the method to check Airtel Digital TV balance the same for HD & SD packages?
- Will my Airtel DTH account recharge status also show the balance of individual channels I have added?
- Are there other ways to check the Airtel DTH balance?
Check Airtel DTH Balance by SMS
To check Airtel DTH account balance by SMS, you need to simply send an SMS With BAL <CUSTOMER ID> to 54325 or give a missed call to 81300-81300. These services are toll-free and the simplest ways to find your Airtel Digital TV balance and Airtel DTH recharge status. Check out Aitel DTH recharge plans to watch all the latest channels and shows.
Check Airtel DTH Balance Online
- Visit Airtel’s website
- Enter your registered mobile number and log in with OTP
- Select your DTH account from the left-hand side
- Your Balance, Monthly tariff & remaining days will be visible on top
You can choose between monthly or yearly subscriptions according to your budget and requirement. Enjoy big discounts on DTH plans with the use of the latest Airtel DTH offers on your recharges.
Check Airtel DTH Balance via Airtel App
- Login to Airtel app with your registered mobile number
- Select your linked DTH account
- Your account balance, remaining days & monthly tariff will be visible here
Check Airtel DTH Balance Via Calling
You can call 81300-81300 from your registered number to know the balance.
Is it time to pay for your Airtel DTH monthly recharge? If yes, then simply click on the ‘Avail Offer’ button to unlock numerous deals and offers on Airtel DTH recharges at CashKaro.
How to make Airtel DTH validity check?
You can make your Airtel DTH plan’s validity check by calling, SMS or through Airtel’s website or App. It is important to keep a check on your Airtel DTH pack validity to enjoy uninterrupted service by Airtel Digital TV.
Is the method to check Airtel Digital TV balance the same for HD & SD packages?
Yes, you can use the same method ascribed above to check your Airtel HD DTH balance.
Will my Airtel DTH account recharge status also show the balance of individual channels I have added?
Yes! You can check the balance for all your Airtel DTH recharges. Know how to add a channel in Airtel Digital TV online, read the easy steps on our blog.
Are there other ways to check the Airtel DTH balance?
Yes, you can give a missed call to 81300-81300 from your registered mobile number and get your balance in an SMS.
- DTH recharge offers with Cashback
- Airtel DTH Customer Care
- How to change Airtel DTH plans
- Latest Paytm DTH offers