Good news to all the lens users out there: Its Big Contact Lens Sale on Lenskart!
Simply put – it’s the best time to shop for lenses from Lenskart. Apart from Lenskart offers available in the store, get exciting discounts using Lenskart coupons from CashKaro.
But you might have your own reservations about buying lenses online. So we are here with a quick guide to picking the right lenses online:
What are the different types of lens available on Lenskart?
Each lens requirement is different. If you are a long term user, you would want to purchase lenses that suit your daily lifestyle. There are several factors to be considered when you choose your lens, of which one or more may be applicable to you. While shopping from Lenskart, you can pick your lenses based on the following factors:
Most lenses require frequent replacement. The lenses can be classified based on this frequency into the following categories:
- Daily – These are single-use lenses that are to be discarded at the end of the day, these are much popular due to their convenience and health benefits. They are usually very thin and have a high water content.
- Bi-weekly – These are to be discarded every two weeks, or sooner.
- Monthly – These are thicker than daily disposable contact lenses, and hence more durable and resistant to drying out.
- Monthly Day & Night– These are extended wear lenses that can be worn overnight as well. But it is not very recommended as some people can develop irritation from using lenses overnight.
- Yearly – These are the traditional contact lenses that can be used from 6 months to a year.
When using lenses, you must make sure that you use those from trusted brands. If you are a regular user, it is best to pick the right brand and then stick to it. The following are the brands that offer lenses on Lenskart.
- Bausch & lomb
- Johnson & Johnson
The most important part is of course, the power. There should be absolutely no error in the power of the lens, else it can lead to issues in the long run. You might want to have a free eye check-up done via Lenskart Home Eye-Test before you pick your lens. This will ensure you pick the right power required for your eyes now. Lenses of the following power are available via Lenskart:
- [-] SPH Power (CYL <0.5)
- [+] SPH Power (CYL <0.5)
- CYL Power (CYL >0.75)
- Toric Power
Not everyone uses lenses for its power, and nowadays lenses are in fact also used as an accessory to achieve a different eye colours. There are coloured lenses without any power or CYL power, along with the clear lenses. You can try out these colours of lenses available on Lenskart:
- Aqua colour
- Colour with no power
- Colour without CYL power
At Lenskart, you can get your lenses at very economic rates! With Lenskart coupons you can get Buy One Get One offers and exciting cashbacks on your purchases from Lenskart.
You might also like to know about: Best Eyewear from Lenskart
Checkout our exclusive Lenskart offers today!