Poker is a game of strategy and wits. It is one of the most popular card games played both online and offline. It is all about betting and winning by achieving a better hand than your opponents. If you enjoy skill-based card games then Poker is for you.
Rules of Poker – What to Remember While Playing
- All players are dealt two cards which are hole cards
- Then five cards are put on the table by the dealer in three different successions
- First flop which includes three cards, then turn which includes one card and the river which includes a single card again
- Players can make their bets when the cards are delivered to them and there are no cards on the table till the last round when the river is dealt
- If all 5 cards on the table make a winning hand and a player doesn’t have anything to change it then that will stand.
For Example: If the cards on a table are 3,4,5,6,7 and a player has a pair of kings then that pair of kings won’t count and the cards on that table will be taken as the players biggest hand and if other players don’t have anything higher than that then the pot will be evenly distributed to all the remaining players.
- A player can fold at anytime if bets are raised
- If no bets are made and all players check then the next card is revealed
- The person with the highest ranked hand at the end wins
Hands in Poker
- Royal Flush
- Straight Flush
- Four of a kind
- Full House
- -Three of a kind
- Two pair
- One pair
Tips to Remember While Playing Poker
- Take a look at your cards and compare what you have with the best possible hand in the given scenario and then make your bet
- Don’t hesitate in folding as becoming a good poker player requires a lot of patience and if you try to overreach with a poor hand you will lose more often than not.
Where To Play Poker Online?
If you feel you could be a great poker player, why not try your hand at online games. Online poker can win you a lot of real cash if you play well. Willing to play big? Here are the websites you should check out: