Table of Contents
- What is Hyocimax?
- Uses of Hyocimax
- How does Hyocimax work?
- How to take Hyocimax?
- Hyocimax Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Hyocimax?
- Precautions While Taking Hyocimax:
- Side-Effects of Hyocimax:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Hyocimax Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Hyocimax
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Hyocimax
- Authored By –
1What is Hyocimax?
It is predominantly used to treat muscle cramps of stomach and intestine, irritable bowel syndrome. Reduced sweating and dry mouth at repetitive high doses are the major side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of Gastric ulcers and allergic reactions to the drug.
Hyocimax Composition: Hyoscine Butylbromide 10mg
Manufactured By: Zydus Healthcare Ltd.
Form: Tablets and Injections.
Price: Rs. 38.40 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anticholinergic agent.