Table of Contents
- 1 What is Hyocimax?
- 2 Uses of Hyocimax
- 3 How does Hyocimax work?
- 4 How to take Hyocimax?
- 5 Hyocimax Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Hyocimax?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Hyocimax:
- 8 Side-Effects of Hyocimax:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Hyocimax
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Hyocimax
- 9.3 3. Effects of Hyocimax on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Hyocimax’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Hyocimax with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Hyocimax when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Hyocimax when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Hyocimax?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Hyocimax Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Hyocimax
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Hyocimax
- 12.1 Q. What is Hyocimax?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Hyocimax?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Hyocimax?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for Hyocimax to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Hyocimax be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Hyocimax make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Hyocimax Tablets?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Hyocimax effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Hyocimax safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Hyocimax?
- 12.12 Q. Is Hyocimax legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Hyocimax?
It is predominantly used to treat muscle cramps of stomach and intestine, irritable bowel syndrome. Reduced sweating and dry mouth at repetitive high doses are the major side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of Gastric ulcers and allergic reactions to the drug.
Hyocimax Composition: Hyoscine Butylbromide 10mg
Manufactured By: Zydus Healthcare Ltd.
Form: Tablets and Injections.
Price: Rs. 38.40 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anticholinergic agent.