Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Hyocimax?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Hyocimax?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Hyocimax?
- Q. Onset time of Hyocimax?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Hyocimax stay?
- Warnings When Taking Hyocimax
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Hyocimax?
- What are the effects of Hyocimax tablets on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Hyocimax
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Hyocimax
- 3. Effects of Hyocimax on Lab Tests
- 4. Hyocimax’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Hyocimax with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Hyocimax when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Hyocimax when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Hyocimax?
- Storage requirements for Hyocimax Tablets
- Q. What is Hyocimax?
- Q. What are the uses of Hyocimax?
- Q. What are the side effects of Hyocimax?
- Q. How long does it take for Hyocimax to show results?
- Q. Should Hyocimax be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Hyocimax make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Hyocimax Tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Hyocimax effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Hyocimax safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Hyocimax?
- Q. Is Hyocimax legal in India?
1What is Hyocimax?
It is predominantly used to treat muscle cramps of stomach and intestine, irritable bowel syndrome. Reduced sweating and dry mouth at repetitive high doses are the major side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of Gastric ulcers and allergic reactions to the drug.
Hyocimax Composition: Hyoscine Butylbromide 10mg
Manufactured By: Zydus Healthcare Ltd.
Form: Tablets and Injections.
Price: Rs. 38.40 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anticholinergic agent.