Skip to Content
- Q. Is it addictive?
- Q. Can I have Ibuflamar P with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Ibuflamar P when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Ibuflamar P when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Ibuflamar P?
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Ibuflamar P?
- Q. What happen if I eat expired Ibuflamar P?
- Q. What happen if I miss a dose of Ibuflamar P?
- Similar Reads:
1What is Ibuflamar P?
Ibuflamar P contains the following drugsas chief ingredients – Ibuprofen – 400 mg and Paracetamol – 500 mg. Ibuflamar P is an anti-inflammatory drug which reduces pain, fever and signs of inflammation like swelling, redness.