Skip to Content
About ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
The ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card comes with an excellent rewards plan and payback points. Whether you make local or international transactions, you will receive payback points. If you want to unwind with exclusive privileges given for entertainment, travel, golf, and dining plans, you must definitely go for this card.
Benefits of ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card
- This card will provide you with MasterCard and American Express privileges
- With this card, you can utilize internet banking and mobile banking services
- This card will give you Priority Pass, which is the best access programme for airport lounges across the globe
- You will receive a free golf round on a monthly basis!
- With this card, you can enjoy top-class privileges such as special screenings of movies and free tickets to plays and movies
- You can utilize Pockets by ICICI Bank which will allow you to make payments conveniently through the Universal Payment wallet which is powered by VISA
- Cardholders can avail a minimum discount of 15% on dining bills
- Cardholders can avail 1% fuel surcharge waiver on making transactions for fuel
- Cardholders can buy 1 and get 1 movie ticket free from BookMyShow
You can avail all these benefits right now, by applying for this ICICI credit card via CashKaro.
Eligibility and Documentation For ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card
ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card Eligibility
These are the eligibility criteria for the ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card:
- You will need to be a citizen of India
- You should have a good credit record
- You should be at least 23 years old. An add-on cardholder should be at least 18 years old
ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Documentation
These are the documents that you will have to submit while applying for ICICI GEMSTONE Sapphiro Credit Card:
- PAN card
- One passport sized photograph
- PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving License, Voter’s ID, etc. for identity proof
- Salary slips or IT Returns for the most recent 2 months
- For address proof, you can submit any document that has your present address.
ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Advantages & Disadvantages
ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card Advantages (Pros)
- complimentary Amazon Kindle worth Rs. 5999 as a welcome gift
- 15% discount on dining through CICI Bank Culinary Treats programme
- Golfing Privileges
- Priority Pass Membership
ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card Disadvantages (Cons)
- Average Reward Rate
- High Interest Rate
ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Type of Fee||Charges|
|Joining fee for first year||Rs. 6500|
|Annual fee from second year||3,500 (Waived on spends of Rs.6,00,000 and more)|
|Minimum amount to be spent for reversing of annual fee||6,00,000|
|Interest charged on cash advances||Annual rate: 40.80% Monthly rate: 3.40%|
|Over limit fee||2.50% of the over-limit amount for which you will need to pay a minimum of Rs.500|
|Cash advance transaction fee||2.5% on the advance amount for a minimum of Rs.300|
|Late payment fee||When the unsettled amount is: Rs.100 to Rs.500: Rs.100 Rs.501 to Rs.10,000: Rs.500 Higher than Rs.10,000: Rs.750|
How to Apply for ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card?
You can apply for the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card by going to the official website of the bank.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button that you’ll find on the website
- Fill your personal details
- Submit the Credit Card Application Form.