Table of Contents
- 1 What is Imol?
- 2 Uses of Imol
- 3 How does Imol work?
- 4 How to take Imol?
- 5 Common Dosage for Imol
- 6 When to Avoid Imol?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Imol
- 8 Side-Effects of Imol
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Imol
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Imol
- 9.3 3. Effects of Imol on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Imol’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Imol with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Imol when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Imol when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Imol?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Imol Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Imol
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Imol
- 12.1 Q. What is Imol?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Imol to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Imol be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Imol make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Imol doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Imol effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Imol safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Imol?
- 12.10 Q. Is Imol legal in India?
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Imol?
Used broadly to treat various minor and some major ailments like fever, pain and bursitis or tendonitis. Hepatic failure at repetitive high doses is the major side effect. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or heart or breathing problems.
Imol Composition: Paracetamol 500mg + Ibuprofen 400mg
Manufactured By: Zydus Healthcare Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule H but it is also available as OTC (Over the counter) drug.
Form: Tablets, Syrups
Price: Rs 19.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antipyretic, analgesic and antipyretic