Table of Contents
- 1 What is Inosert tablet?
- 2 Uses of inosert tablet
- 3 How does inosert tablet work?
- 4 How to Take inosert tablet?
- 5 Common Dosage for inosert tablet
- 6 When to Avoid inosert tablet?
- 7 Precautions While Taking inosert tablet
- 8 Side-Effects of inosert tablet
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Inosert tablet Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of inosert tablet
- 12 FAQs – 13 Important Questions Answered about inosert tablet
1What is Inosert tablet?
The name of this medication is Inosert tablet. It is an antidepressant medication. It belongs to schedule H. It is prescribed to patients undergoing central nervous system disorders. Use this medication only at your doctor’s discretion.
inosert tablet Composition – sertraline
Manufactured By – ipca laboratories pvt Ltd
Prescription – not Available as OTC, it is a schedule h drug and therefore requires a doctor’s prescription.
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Price – ₹61 (10 tablets /strip)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 2 years
Type of Drug –SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor)