Table of Contents
- 1 What is Inosert tablet?
- 2 Uses of inosert tablet
- 3 How does inosert tablet work?
- 4 How to Take inosert tablet?
- 5 Common Dosage for inosert tablet
- 6 When to Avoid inosert tablet?
- 7 Precautions While Taking inosert tablet
- 8 Side-Effects of inosert tablet
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with inosert tablet
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with inosert tablet
- 9.3 3. Effects of inosert tablet on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Inosert tablet’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have inosert tablet with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have inosert tablet when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have inosert tablet when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking inosert tablet?
- 10 Inosert tablet Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of inosert tablet
- 12 FAQs – 13 Important Questions Answered about inosert tablet
- 12.1 Q. What is inosert tablet?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of inosert tablet?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of inosert tablet?
- 12.4 Q. How effective is inosert tablet?
- 12.5 Q. How long does it take for inosert tablet to show results?
- 12.6 Q. Should inosert tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.7 Q. Does inosert tablet make you drowsy?
- 12.8 Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 inosert tablet tablets?
- 12.9 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.10 Q. Does inosert tablet effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.11 Q. Is inosert tablet safe for children?
- 12.12 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking inosert tablet?
- 12.13 Q. Is inosert tablet legal in India?
1What is Inosert tablet?
The name of this medication is Inosert tablet. It is an antidepressant medication. It belongs to schedule H. It is prescribed to patients undergoing central nervous system disorders. Use this medication only at your doctor’s discretion.
inosert tablet Composition – sertraline
Manufactured By – ipca laboratories pvt Ltd
Prescription – not Available as OTC, it is a schedule h drug and therefore requires a doctor’s prescription.
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Price – ₹61 (10 tablets /strip)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 2 years
Type of Drug –SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor)