Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Intagesic MR?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Intagesic MR?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Intagesic MR?
- Q. Onset time of Intagesic MR?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Intagesic MR stays?
- Warnings When Taking Intagesic MR
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Intagesic MR?
- What are the effects of Intagesic MR on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Intagesic MR
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Intagesic MR
- 3. Effects of Intagesic MR on Lab Tests
- 4. Intagesic MR’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Intagesic MR with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Intagesic MR when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Intagesic MR when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Intagesic MR?
- Storage requirements for Intagesic MR
- Q. What is Intagesic MR?
- Q. What are the uses of Intagesic MR ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Intagesic MR ?
- Q. How effective is Intagesic MR?
- Q. Should Intagesic MR be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Intagesic MR make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Intagesic MR doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Intagesic MR effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Intagesic MR safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Intagesic MR?
- Q. Is Intagesic MR legal in India?
1What is Intagesic MR?
Intagesic MR is mainly used to prevent or treat pain like acute migraine attack, toothache and post operative pain. Dry mouth and nausea are the common side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of asthma, liver or kidney disorders and gastric ulcer.
Intagesic MR Composition: Diclofenac 50mg + Paracetamol 325mg + Chlorzoxazone 250mg
Manufactured By: Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but is also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, Capsules, syrups and drops.
Price: Rs. 75.26 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Muscle relaxant