Table of Contents
- 1 What is Intagesic MR?
- 2 Uses of Intagesic MR
- 3 How does Intagesic MR work?
- 4 How to take Intagesic MR?
- 5 Intagesic MR Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Intagesic MR?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Intagesic MR:
- 8 Side-Effects of Intagesic MR:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Intagesic MR Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Intagesic MR
- 12 FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Intagesic MR
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Intagesic MR?
Intagesic MR is mainly used to prevent or treat pain like acute migraine attack, toothache and post operative pain. Dry mouth and nausea are the common side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of asthma, liver or kidney disorders and gastric ulcer.
Intagesic MR Composition: Diclofenac 50mg + Paracetamol 325mg + Chlorzoxazone 250mg
Manufactured By: Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but is also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, Capsules, syrups and drops.
Price: Rs. 75.26 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Muscle relaxant