Table of Contents
- What is Isabgol?
- Benefits of Isabgol for Constipation
- Uses of Isabgol
- How To Use Isabgol (Our Expert Tips)
- Isabgol: Dosage
- Harmful Interaction of Isabgol
- Side-Effects of Isabgol
- Precautions & Warnings of Isabgol
- 12 Important Questions Asked About Isabgol
- Buyer’s Guide – Price and Where to Buy Isabgol
- Popular Brands that Sell Isabgol
- Research on Isabgol
1What is Isabgol?
Isabgol, known as Psyllium husk is used as a dietary fiber which helps in relieving the symptoms of constipation and mild diarrhoea. Thus, making your digestive system healthier. The Psyllium Husk is hygroscopic in nature and expands in order to become mucilaginous.
Isabgol comprises both soluble and insoluble fiber with a percentage of 70 and 30 respectively. It is commonly used to cure constipation and other digestive disorders. However, there are an array of other health benefits of Isabgol.