Table of Contents
- 1 What is Isolazine?
- 2 Uses of Isolazine
- 3 How does Isolazine work?
- 4 How to take Isolazine?
- 5 Isolazine Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Isolazine?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Isolazine:
- 8 Side-Effects of Isolazine:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Isolazine
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Isolazine
- 9.3 3. Effects of Isolazine on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Isolazine’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Isolazine with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Isolazine when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Isolazine when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q, Can I drive after taking Isolazine?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Isolazine Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Isolazine
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Isolazine
- 12.1 Q. What is Isolazine?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Isolazine?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Isolazine?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for Isolazine to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Isolazine be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Isolazine make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Isolazine doses?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Isolazine effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Isolazine safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Isolazine?
- 12.12 Q. Is Isolazine legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Isolazine?
It is mainly used to treat conditions like heart failure and angina pectoris. Blood circulatory disorder and difficulty in swallowing are the major side effects seen with this drug. It should be totally avoided in case of patients with anemia and allergic to the drug or any of its components.
Isolazine Composition: Isosorbide Dinitrate 20mg + Hydralazine 37.5mg.
Manufactured By: Lupin Ltd.
Price: Rs.87.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anti anginal + Antihypertensive.