Table of Contents
- 1 What is Isolazine?
- 2 Uses of Isolazine
- 3 How does Isolazine work?
- 4 How to take Isolazine?
- 5 Isolazine Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Isolazine?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Isolazine:
- 8 Side-Effects of Isolazine:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Isolazine Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Isolazine
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Isolazine
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Isolazine?
It is mainly used to treat conditions like heart failure and angina pectoris. Blood circulatory disorder and difficulty in swallowing are the major side effects seen with this drug. It should be totally avoided in case of patients with anemia and allergic to the drug or any of its components.
Isolazine Composition: Isosorbide Dinitrate 20mg + Hydralazine 37.5mg.
Manufactured By: Lupin Ltd.
Price: Rs.87.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anti anginal + Antihypertensive.