Skip to Content
- Can Jaiphal be consumed before or after meals?
- Can Jaiphal be taken on an empty stomach?
- Can Jaiphal be consumed with water?
- Is Jaiphal addictive?
- Can Jaiphal be consumed on a daily basis?
- Is Jaiphal a good antioxidant?
- Can I use Jaiphal and Chironji for acne?
- What are Jaiphal’s storage requirements?
- How long do I need to use Jaiphal till I see improvement in my condition?
- How many times a day do I need to use Jaiphal?
- Does Jaiphal has any effect on breastfeeding?
- Is Jaiphal safe for kids?
- Does Jaiphal have any effect on pregnancy?
- Can I use Jaiphal for acne?
- Is Jaiphal good for skin?
- How much Nutmeg can you take for sleeping?
- Is nutmeg a sedative?
- HealthVit Natural Nutmeg – 100g
- Grofers Mother’s Choice Nutmeg Whole/Jaiphal – 50 g
- You May Also Like –
1What is Jaiphal?
Jaiphal (Nutmeg) is a popular spice which is used across the world as it imparts a unique flavor to the dishes. Jaiphal is obtained from the seeds of the Nutmeg tree called ‘Myristica Fragrans’. The spice is native to Indonesia and has a warm and spicy flavor to it. You can garnish it over coffee drinks, desserts and beverages. If you wish to add it in creamy and cheesy dishes, it blends well and gives a spicy twist to it.