Table of Contents
- 1 Reliance Jio Prepaid to Postpaid Conversion – How to Convert Jio Prepaid To Postpaid Number?
- 2 Benefits of Converting Your Jio Number from Prepaid to Postpaid
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
If you are an existing prepaid user of Reliance Jio connection and want to convert your prepaid connection to postpaid. It would be beneficial for you to check the postpaid plans before you switch to Jio postpaid connection. In this way, you’ll able to get your ideal plan after converting to the postpaid service. Read more on how you can convert your prepaid connection to postpaid connection. Here’s all that you need to know about how to convert Jio prepaid connection to Jio postpaid connection.
Also See: Jio Postpaid To PrepaidAmazon Postpaid Bill Payment
Reliance Jio Prepaid to Postpaid Conversion – How to Convert Jio Prepaid To Postpaid Number?
|Convert Reliance Jio Prepaid to Postpaid Number||Reliance Jio Prepaid to Postpaid Number Details|
|Visit any Reliance Jio Store||Find a store|
|Visit Reliance Jio Website||https://www.jio.com/|
|Send an SMS||1900|
To convert your prepaid connection to postpaid, you need to fill a Migration or Customer Application Form (CAF). You will be required to fill a Migration / CAF and provide a new set of address proof or identity proof documents.
Method 1: Reliance Jio Prepaid Number to Postpaid – Visit Jio Store
This is the best way through which you can switch to Jio prepaid to Jio postpaid. Follow these simple steps and get your Jio number converted from prepaid to postpaid:
- Visit any nearest Reliance Jio showroom
- Ask them for the CAF or migration of your number from prepaid to postpaid
- Carry 2 photos and an ID Proof photocopy with you
- They will provide you the customer application form, which has to be filled by you
- Finally, give them all the required documents
The process will take 3–7 days and once it has been done, your number will get converted to postpaid. At the time of the process, you will be charged Rs. 250 for Jio 199 plan.
Method 2: Reliance Jio Prepaid Number to Postpaid – Visit Reliance Jio Website
Another way to convert your Jio number from prepaid to postpaid is through their website. There you can browse through various postpaid plans and select a plan according to your needs. Share your contact details and then you’ll receive an OTP. Verify your number via entering the one-time password that you received. As soon as you are done with the verification, your Reliance Jio prepaid number will be converted to Reliance Jio postpaid number.Amazon Postpaid Bill Payment
Method 3: Reliance Jio Prepaid Number to Postpaid – By Sending an SMS
You can also convert your prepaid number to postpaid by this method. Send a message by typing PORT followed by your ten-digit mobile number to TRAI’s (central number for portability – 1900. You’ll receive an SMS with a port out code.
Now, you can walk into any Reliance Digital Xpress and Reliance Digital Xpress mini store. There provide them with a KYC verification via your Aadhar Card number and get a Jio SIM. Provide the person assisting you with your port out the code and get your current prepaid sim ported to Jio postpaid connection.
Benefits of Converting Your Jio Number from Prepaid to Postpaid
Telecom sector is advancing by bringing in new strategies and techniques. Many people are still using the prepaid connection. Whereas, some people like to prefer the postpaid plan packages. But if you are still confused and want to know why switching to postpaid connection is a better option.
- A post-paid customer uses services throughout the month and receives the bill at the end of the month
- There is no need to recharge
- While using postpaid, one doesn’t have to worry about the remaining balance because as it offers unlimited credit
- There is a monthly fixed rental and one has to pay at end of the billing cycle
Other Things to Keep in Mind
There are some other things to keep in mind while you trying to switch from prepaid to postpaid connection:
- The National MNP service makes you retain your current mobile number while relocating or shifting to a different region or circle
- You need to fill the form and apply for documentation in order to get the number converted to postpaid
- Make sure you clear your previous dues before converting your Tata Docomo Postpaid number to postpaid
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
What are the Proofs Required to Convert my Reliance Jio Prepaid Number?
- Your Self-attested photograph
- Your Identity/Signature photo proof in the form of PAN Card, Voter Id Card or Passport
- Address Proof in the form of Driving License, Water Bill or Aadhar Card
Can I port my prepaid number to postpaid via SMS?
Yes, you can do that. One can simply switch to postpaid via SMS just by texting PORT followed by your ten-digit mobile number and then send it to 1900.
Other Prepaid To Postpaid Blogs
- Airtel Prepaid To Postpaid
- Idea Prepaid To Postpaid
- Tata Docomo Prepaid To Postpaid
- Vodafone Prepaid To Postpaid