Table of Contents
- 1 What is Jp tone injection?
- 2 Uses of J P Injection
- 3 How does J P Injection work?
- 4 How to take J P Injection?
- 5 J P Injection Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid J P Injection?
- 7 Precautions While Taking J P Injection:
- 8 Side-Effects of J P Injection:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Jp tone injection
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Jp tone injection
- 9.3 3. Effects of Jp tone injection on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Jp tone injection’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I drink alcohol after getting J P Injection administered?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I get J P Injection administered when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I get J P Injection administered when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking J P Injection?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – J P Injection Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of J P Injection
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Jp tone injection
- 12.1 Q. What is J P Injection?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Jp tone injection?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Jp tone injection?
- 12.4 Q.How effective it is/ How long does it take for J P Injection to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should J P Injection be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does J P Injection make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the administrations of 2 J P Injection doses?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does J P Injection effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is J P Injection safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking J P Injection?
- 12.12 Q. Is J P Injection legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Jp tone injection?
It is mainly used to treat conditions like nerve damage, numbness and tingling and anemia. Liver toxicity and increased blood sugar levels are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver/kidney impairment patients and patients with heart problems and allergic reactions.
J P Injection Composition: D-panthenol 50mg + Mecobalamin 1000mcg + Niacinamide 100mg + Pyridoxamine 100mg + Thiamine mononitrate 100mg
Manufactured by: Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Form: Injections, Tablets, Syrup and Capsules.
Price: Rs 37.00 for 1 Pack.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin.