Table of Contents
- 1 What is Jp tone injection?
- 2 Uses of J P Injection
- 3 How does J P Injection work?
- 4 How to take J P Injection?
- 5 J P Injection Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid J P Injection?
- 7 Precautions While Taking J P Injection:
- 8 Side-Effects of J P Injection:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – J P Injection Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of J P Injection
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Jp tone injection
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Jp tone injection?
It is mainly used to treat conditions like nerve damage, numbness and tingling and anemia. Liver toxicity and increased blood sugar levels are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver/kidney impairment patients and patients with heart problems and allergic reactions.
J P Injection Composition: D-panthenol 50mg + Mecobalamin 1000mcg + Niacinamide 100mg + Pyridoxamine 100mg + Thiamine mononitrate 100mg
Manufactured by: Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Form: Injections, Tablets, Syrup and Capsules.
Price: Rs 37.00 for 1 Pack.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin.