Table of Contents
- 1 What is Kalmegh?
- 2 Benefits of Kalmegh for Skin
- 3 Health Benefits of Kalmegh
- 4 Vermicidal Effects of Kalmegh
- 5 Uses of Kalmegh
- 6 How To Use Kalmegh
- 7 Kalmegh Dosage
- 8 How to Consume Kalmegh
- 9 Recommended Dosage
- 10 Side Effects of Kalmegh
- 11 Harmful Interaction of Kalmegh
- 12 Precautions and Warnings of Kalmegh
- 13 10 Important Question About Kalmegh Answered
1What is Kalmegh?
Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculate) is a widely cultivated herb in Asia that grows 30 to 110 cm in height. The plant bears yellowish brown seeds with a very bitter taste. The plant part appearing above the ground is harvested in the autumn season. It is a widely used in Ayurveda and used in about 26 Ayurvedic herbal formulations. It serves as an immunostimulant and rids the body of fevers and toxins.