Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Kenacort?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Kenacort?
- Q. What happens if I get expired Kenacort administered?
- Q. Onset time of Kenacort?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Kenacort stay?
- Warnings When Taking Kenacort
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Kenacort?
- What are the effects of Kenacort on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Kenacort
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Kenacort
- 3. Effects of Kenacort on Lab Tests
- 4. Kenacort’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I drink alcohol after getting Kenacort administered?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I get Kenacort administered when pregnant?
- Q. Can I get Kenacort administered when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Kenacort?
- Storage requirements for Kenacort
- Q. What is Kenacort?
- Q. What are the uses of Kenacort ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Kenacort ?
- Q. How long does it take for Kenacort to show results?
- Q. Should Kenacort be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Kenacort make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the administrations of 2 Kenacort doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Kenacort effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Kenacort safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Kenacort?
- Q. Is Kenacort legal in India?
1What is Kenacort?
It is mainly used to treat inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, gouty arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and other inflammatory skin diseases. High blood pressure and blurred vision are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of active tuberculosis, gastrointestinal and infectious diseases.
Kenacort Composition: Triamcinolone Acetonide 40mg
Manufactured by: Abbott
Form: Injections, Tablets and Gels.
Price: Rs 124.00 for 1 Pack.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Corticosteroid