Table of Contents
- What is Kenacort?
- Uses of Kenacort
- How does Kenacort work?
- How to take Kenacort?
- Kenacort Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Kenacort?
- Precautions While Taking Kenacort:
- Side-Effects of Kenacort:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Kenacort Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Kenacort
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Kenacort
- Authored By –
1What is Kenacort?
It is mainly used to treat inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, gouty arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and other inflammatory skin diseases. High blood pressure and blurred vision are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of active tuberculosis, gastrointestinal and infectious diseases.
Kenacort Composition: Triamcinolone Acetonide 40mg
Manufactured by: Abbott
Form: Injections, Tablets and Gels.
Price: Rs 124.00 for 1 Pack.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Corticosteroid