Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Ketanov?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Ketanov?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Ketanov?
- Q. Onset time of Ketanov?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Ketanov stays?
- Warnings When Taking Ketanov
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Ketanov?
- What are the effects of Ketanov on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Ketanov
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Ketanov
- 3. Effects of Ketanov on Lab Tests
- 4. Ketanov’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Ketanov with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Ketanov when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Ketanov when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Ketanov?
- Storage requirements for Ketanov Tablets
- Q. What is Ketanov?
- Q. What are the uses of Ketanov?
- Q. What are the side effects of Ketanov?
- Q. How long does it take for Ketanov to show results?
- Q. Should Ketanov be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Ketanov make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Ketanov doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Ketanov effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Ketanov safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Ketanov?
- Q. Is Ketanov legal in India?
1What is Ketanov?
It is mainly used to treat different kind of pain majorly dental pain (toothache). Dry mouth and itching are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease, heart problems and coagulation disorders.
Ketanov Composition: Ketorolac Tromethamine 10 mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC.
Form: Tablets and Injections.
Price: Rs 60.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID (Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory drug)