Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ketanov?
- 2 Uses of Ketanov
- 3 How does Ketanov work?
- 4 How to take Ketanov?
- 5 Ketanov Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Ketanov?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Ketanov:
- 8 Side-Effects of Ketanov:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Ketanov
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Ketanov
- 9.3 3. Effects of Ketanov on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Ketanov’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Ketanov with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Ketanov when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Ketanov when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Ketanov?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Ketanov Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Ketanov
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Ketanov
- 12.1 Q. What is Ketanov?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Ketanov?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Ketanov?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for Ketanov to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Ketanov be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Ketanov make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Ketanov doses?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Ketanov effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Ketanov safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Ketanov?
- 12.12 Q. Is Ketanov legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Ketanov?
It is mainly used to treat different kind of pain majorly dental pain (toothache). Dry mouth and itching are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease, heart problems and coagulation disorders.
Ketanov Composition: Ketorolac Tromethamine 10 mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC.
Form: Tablets and Injections.
Price: Rs 60.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID (Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory drug)