Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Ketorol DT?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Ketorol DT?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Ketorol DT?
- Q. Onset time of Ketorol DT and till when does the effect of Ketorol DT stay?
- Warnings When Taking Ketorol DT
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Ketorol DT?
- What are the effects of Ketorol DT on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Ketorol DT
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Ketorol DT
- 3. Effects of Ketoral DT on Lab Tests
- 4. Ketoral DT’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Ketorol DT with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Ketorol DT when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Ketorol DT when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Ketorol DT?
- Storage requirements for Ketorol DT Tablets
- Q. What is Ketorol DT?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Ketorol DT to show results?
- Q. Should Ketorol DT be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Ketorol DT make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Ketorol DT doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Ketorol DT effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Ketorol DT safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Ketorol DT?
- Q. Is Ketorol DT legal in India?
1What is Ketorol DT?
Used mainly to treat a different kind of pain majorly Toothache (dental pain). Dry mouth and itching are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease, heart problems, and coagulation disorders.
Ketorol DT Composition: Ketorolac Tromethamine 10 mg
Manufactured By: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablets, injections, gel, and drops.
Price: Rs 91.5 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID (Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory drug)