Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ketorol DT?
- 2 Uses of Ketorol DT
- 3 How does Ketorol DT work?
- 4 How to take Ketorol DT?
- 5 Common Dosage for Ketorol DT
- 6 When to Avoid Ketorol DT?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Ketorol DT
- 8 Side-Effects of Ketorol DT
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Ketorol DT
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Ketorol DT
- 9.3 3. Effects of Ketoral DT on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Ketoral DT’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Ketorol DT with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Ketorol DT when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Ketorol DT when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Ketorol DT?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Ketorol DT Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Ketorol DT
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Ketorol DT
- 12.1 Q. What is Ketorol DT?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Ketorol DT to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Ketorol DT be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Ketorol DT make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Ketorol DT doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Ketorol DT effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Ketorol DT safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Ketorol DT?
- 12.10 Q. Is Ketorol DT legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Ketorol DT?
Used mainly to treat a different kind of pain majorly Toothache (dental pain). Dry mouth and itching are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease, heart problems, and coagulation disorders.
Ketorol DT Composition: Ketorolac Tromethamine 10 mg
Manufactured By: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablets, injections, gel, and drops.
Price: Rs 91.5 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID (Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory drug)