Table of Contents
- What is Ketorol DT?
- Uses of Ketorol DT
- How does Ketorol DT work?
- How to take Ketorol DT?
- Common Dosage for Ketorol DT
- When to Avoid Ketorol DT?
- Precautions While Taking Ketorol DT
- Side-Effects of Ketorol DT
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Ketorol DT Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Ketorol DT
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Ketorol DT
- Authored By –
1What is Ketorol DT?
Used mainly to treat a different kind of pain majorly Toothache (dental pain). Dry mouth and itching are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease, heart problems, and coagulation disorders.
Ketorol DT Composition: Ketorolac Tromethamine 10 mg
Manufactured By: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablets, injections, gel, and drops.
Price: Rs 91.5 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID (Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory drug)