Table of Contents
- 1 Medicinal Properties of Khadirarishta
- 2 Benefits of Khadirarishta for Acne
- 3 Uses of Khadirarishta
- 4 Side Effects of Khadirarishta
- 5 Ways To Use (Expert Tips)
- 6 Buyer’s Guide for Khadirarishta
Khadirarishta is an excellent blood purifier that is a liquid poly-herbal Ayurvedic medicine. Comprising of 5-10% self-generated alcohol, it is prepared using an ancient fermentation technique. This tonic helps to purify the blood which in turns helps in preventing your body from a lot of skin diseases. It is a tonic which is best known to clear acne and makes your skin clean and fresh.
Dr. Rashmi Rajendra Shinde and Dr. Kirti Bhangale led a study named “KHADIRARISHTA: A MEDICAL REVIEW” by International Journal of Research – Granthaalayah and confirmed that Khadirarishta contains anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Medicinal Properties of Khadirarishta
- Blood Purifier
- Digestive Stimulant
Benefits of Khadirarishta for Acne
1. Purifies the blood
Khadirarishta has properties that help to purify the blood which results in less outbreak of acne on the skin. It stops the growth of bacteria and enhances healing of the acne wounds. Reducing the toxin production, it stops the growth of bacteria.
2. Reduces Oil Production on Skin
Oil formation on the skin results in an outbreak of acne. With its several properties, Khadirarishta also helps in less oil formation on the skin which in turn results in clogging of the pores of the skin.
3. Reduces Itching
During the outbreak of acne, the white lumps on skin itch which causes wounds on the skin. Consuming Khadirarishta helps in relieving the itching sensations on the skin. With properties that help in relieving itching and pain, Khadirarishta becomes very effective in acne.
4. Treats Digestive Disorders
Khadirarishta, when used in problems like constipations, acts as a laxative and helps in softening the stools. Numerous, digestive disorders may also cause acne, so keeping your digestive tract clean helps in treating digestive disorders.
Uses of Khadirarishta
- It can be used as a medicine for treating eczema
- It can be used for treating worm infestation.
- It is beneficial in skin diseases like leukoderma, boils, and leprosy.
Side Effects of Khadirarishta
- Must be avoided in case of pregnancy and lactation period
- May cause burning sensation or heartburn when taken without water
- An overdose may cause burning sensation in the gut
- May cause gastric discomfort
Ways To Use (Expert Tips)
It is recommended to be taken by adults up to 10 to 12 ml with water twice a day.
Note: Consult a medical expert before consuming Khadirarishta.
Buyer’s Guide for Khadirarishta
Stores to buy from:
Brands to buy from: