Table of Contents
Goibibo is one of India’s leading online travel booking brands that provide a range of choices for hotels, flights, trains, bus and cars for travelers. Their core value differentiator is the most trusted user experience, be it in terms of a quick search and booking process or even their speedy and efficient payments or refund processes. The cash earned in the process of cancellation or refund is known as Goibibo Cash. It is popularly known as GoCash.
What is GoCash?
GoCash is a travel booking currency which can be used to make bookings at any point of time. There are two types of GoCash namely Regular GoCash & GoCashPlus. Regular GoCash can be earned by participating in various promotional activities of Goibibo such as cash back, referral and rewards. GoCash Plus can be earned after fulfillment of Go contacts booking on Goibibo. It can be used for hotel and flight bookings, without any restrictions. For bus bookings, only GoCash Plus earned by cancellations & refunds can be used.
How Can I Use GoCash and GoCash Plus?
there are two types of GoCash credits that you can avail from the Goibibo website. Let’s discuss the ways in which you can earn GoCash and GoCash Plus along with all usage rules that you must keep in mind while using it.
1. GoCash (Regular GoCash)
- It is earned by participating in various promotional activities of Goibibo such as cash back, referral and rewards.
- The validity of GoCash is only 90 days from the date of earning GoCash.
Usage Rules for GoCash:
- GoCash can be used for any booking made on Goibibo via desktop, mobile app and web only.
- GoCash usage is not applicable to ‘pay at the hotel’, Amendments, Hourly Bookings and holidays bookings
- Goibibo holds the right to cancel all or partial GoCash granted to the user anytime without any prior notice.
2. GoCash Plus
- It is earned by the cancellation of a booking for which the payment has been already made using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
- No usage conditions for GoCash Plus.
- GoCash Plus earned by cancellations has unlimited validity.
- GoCash Plus earned by promotional activities has a validity of 90 days.
Usage Rules for GoCash Plus:
- Only GoCash Plus earned by cancellations and refunds can be used for bus bookings.
- GoCash Plus earned through contacts syncing cannot be used for booking bus seats.
- GoCash Plus cannot be redeemed to pay taxes and extra guest charges.
In order to use GoCash, you need to log in to your Goibibo account. While booking the ticket, you have to choose GoCash as an option to pay. You can pay the amount using GoCash or through credit card, debit card or net banking. Please note that GoCash gets deducted prior to GoCash Plus during payment of your bookings.
Hope this be helpful to know how you can make use of the GoCash and GoCash Plus in the best possible way.