Table of Contents
- 1 What is Kojivit Gel?
- 2 Uses of Kojivit Gel
- 3 How does Kojivit gel work?
- 4 How to use Kojivit gel?
- 5 Common Dosage for Kojivit Gel
- 6 When to Avoid Kojivit gel?
- 7 Precautions while using Kojivit Gel
- 8 Side-Effects of Kojivit Gel
- 9 Drug Interactions with Kojivit Gel to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Kojivit Gel
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Kojivit Gel
- 9.3 3. Effects of Kojivit Gel on Lab tests
- 9.4 4. Kojivit Gel’s Interactions with Diseases/Pre-existing condition
- 9.5 Q. Can I have alcohol with Kojivit gel?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I use Kojivit gel when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I use Kojivit gel when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Kojivit gel?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Kojivit gel Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Kojivit Gel
- 12 FAQs –10 Questions Answered about Kojivit gel
- 12.1 Q. What is Kojivit gel?
- 12.2 Q. How long does it take for Kojivit gel to show results?
- 12.3 Q. What should be the time gap between the two applications of Kojivit gel?
- 12.4 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.5 Q. Does Kojivit gel effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.6 Q. Is Kojivit gel safe for children?
- 12.7 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before using Kojivit gel?
- 12.8 Q. Is Kojivit gel legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Kojivit Gel?
It is used to lighten or for depigmentation of the skin in cases of tanned skin. Rashes, itching and burning sensation are some of the less commonly seen side effects seen with Kojivit gel, when applied in more than the prescribed amount. It should be totally avoided in case of allergic reactions and sensitive skin.
Kojivit gel Composition: Kojic Acid 2% w/w + Arbutin 1.5% w/w + Mulberry extract 1% w/w + Octyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5% w/w + Vitamin E 1% w/w.
Manufactured by: Micro Labs Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as (Over the Counter) OTC drug.
Price: Rs. 315.00 for 1 pack of 15 gm tube.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antipigmentation + Vitamin supplement.