Table of Contents
- What is Kojivit Gel?
- Uses of Kojivit Gel
- How does Kojivit gel work?
- How to use Kojivit gel?
- Common Dosage for Kojivit Gel
- When to Avoid Kojivit gel?
- Precautions while using Kojivit Gel
- Side-Effects of Kojivit Gel
- Drug Interactions with Kojivit Gel to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Kojivit gel Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Kojivit Gel
- FAQs –10 Questions Answered about Kojivit gel
- Authored By –
1What is Kojivit Gel?
It is used to lighten or for depigmentation of the skin in cases of tanned skin. Rashes, itching and burning sensation are some of the less commonly seen side effects seen with Kojivit gel, when applied in more than the prescribed amount. It should be totally avoided in case of allergic reactions and sensitive skin.
Kojivit gel Composition: Kojic Acid 2% w/w + Arbutin 1.5% w/w + Mulberry extract 1% w/w + Octyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5% w/w + Vitamin E 1% w/w.
Manufactured by: Micro Labs Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as (Over the Counter) OTC drug.
Price: Rs. 315.00 for 1 pack of 15 gm tube.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antipigmentation + Vitamin supplement.