Table of Contents
- What is Lanol ER 650?
- Uses of Lanol ER 650
- How does Lanol ER 650 work?
- How to take Lanol ER 650?
- Common Dosage for Lanol ER 650
- When to Avoid Lanol ER 650?
- Precautions While Taking Lanol ER 650
- Side-Effects of Lanol ER 650
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Lanol ER 650 Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Lanol ER 650
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Lanol ER 650
- Authored by –
1What is Lanol ER 650?
Used mainly to treat conditions like tooth pain, back pain, osteoarthritis, and fever. Liver toxicity and Jaundice are the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and allergic reactions.
Lanol ER 650 Composition: Paracetamol 650mg.
Manufactured By: Hetero Healthcare Limited.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC
Form: Tablet, Drops, and Syrups.
Price: Rs.19.90 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Antipyretic