Table of Contents
- 1 What is Lanol ER 650?
- 2 Uses of Lanol ER 650
- 3 How does Lanol ER 650 work?
- 4 How to take Lanol ER 650?
- 5 Common Dosage for Lanol ER 650
- 6 When to Avoid Lanol ER 650?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Lanol ER 650
- 8 Side-Effects of Lanol ER 650
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Lanol ER 650
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Lanol ER 650
- 9.3 3. Effects of Lanol ER 650 on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Lanol ER’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Lanol ER 650 with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Lanol ER 650 when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Lanol ER 650 when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Lanol ER 650?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Lanol ER 650 Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Lanol ER 650
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Lanol ER 650
- 12.1 Q. What is Lanol ER 650?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Lanol ER 650 to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Lanol ER 650 be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Lanol ER 650 make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Lanol ER 650 doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Lanol ER 650 effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Lanol ER 650 safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Lanol ER 650?
- 12.10 Q. Is Lanol ER 650 legal in India?
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Lanol ER 650?
Used mainly to treat conditions like tooth pain, back pain, osteoarthritis, and fever. Liver toxicity and Jaundice are the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and allergic reactions.
Lanol ER 650 Composition: Paracetamol 650mg.
Manufactured By: Hetero Healthcare Limited.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC
Form: Tablet, Drops, and Syrups.
Price: Rs.19.90 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Antipyretic