Table of Contents
- What is Lasilactone?
- Uses of Lasilactone
- How does Lasilactone work?
- How to take Lasilactone?
- When to Avoid Lasilactone?
- Precautions While Taking Lasilactone
- Side-Effects of Lasilactone
- Drug Interactions with Lasilactone to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Lasilactone Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Lasilactone
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Lasilactone
- Authored By –
1What is Lasilactone?
It is used for treatment of fluid retention and decreased potassium levels in cases of kidney or liver diseases and high Blood Pressure. Leg cramps and appetite changes are the common side effects seen at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of no urine output, and in patients with Hyperkalaemia (increased potassium levels).
Lasilactone Composition:Furosemide 20mg + Spironolactone 50mg
Manufactured By:Sanofi India Ltd.
Prescription:Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’
Price:Rs 40.29 (10 tablets)
Expiry/Shelf Life:24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Diuretic
Also Read: Diclomol Composition