Skip to Content
- What is Lasilactone?
- Uses of Lasilactone
- How does Lasilactone work?
- How to take Lasilactone?
- When to Avoid Lasilactone?
- Precautions While Taking Lasilactone
- Side-Effects of Lasilactone
- Drug Interactions with Lasilactone to be Careful About
- 1. Food Interactions with Lasilactone
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Lasilactone
- 3. Efects of Lasilactone on Lab tests
- 4. Lasilactone’s Interactions with Diseases/Pre-existing condition
- Q. Can I have Lasilactone with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Lasilactone when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Lasilactone when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Lasilactone?
- Buyer’s Guide – Lasilactone Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Lasilactone
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Lasilactone
- Q. What is Lasilactone?
- Q. How long does it take for Lasilactone to show results?
- Q. Should Lasilactone be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Lasilactone make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Lasilactone Tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Lasilactone effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Lasilactone safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Lasilactone?
- Q. Is Lasilactone legal in India?
- Authored By –
1What is Lasilactone?
It is used for treatment of fluid retention and decreased potassium levels in cases of kidney or liver diseases and high Blood Pressure. Leg cramps and appetite changes are the common side effects seen at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of no urine output, and in patients with Hyperkalaemia (increased potassium levels).
Lasilactone Composition:Furosemide 20mg + Spironolactone 50mg
Manufactured By:Sanofi India Ltd.
Prescription:Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’
Price:Rs 40.29 (10 tablets)
Expiry/Shelf Life:24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Diuretic
Also Read: Diclomol Composition