Table of Contents
- What is Levosulpiride?
- Uses of Levosulpiride
- How does Levosulpiride work?
- Levosulpiride Price in India
- How to Take Levosulpiride?
- Common Dosage for Levosulpiride?
- When to Avoid Levosulpiride?
- Side-effects of Levosulpiride
- What Are The Effects of Levosulpiride on Organs?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions?
- Drug Interactions to Be Careful About
- Shows Effects / Results In
- Storage Requirements for Levosulpiride
- Pro Tips When Taking Levosulpiride
Prescription – Required
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs.75 per strip of 10 tablets
1What is Levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belongs to a group of drugs called “atypical antipsychotic drugs” which are used for mental disorders. Levosulpiride has antipsychotic, antidepressant, antiemetic (prevents vomiting) and anti dyspeptic (anti-indigestion) property.