Table of Contents
Expected Release: June 8, 2018
What’s new about LG V35 ThinQ:
- It features a 6 inch screen with almost an 81% screen to body ratio.
- It has a dual camera setup at the rear side that are both 16mp.
- The phone will be powered by Snapdragon 845 with 6GB RAM.
- It will be released in two variants; one has a 64GB internal storage while the other has 128GB.
- ThinQ features a pOLED screen. It also has gorilla glass 5 protection.
Expected price in India: Rs. 58,990 for the 128GB variant.