Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Limcee?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Limcee?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Limcee?
- Q. Onset time of Limcee?
- Warnings When Taking Limcee
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Limcee?
- What are the effects of Limcee on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Limcee
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Limcee
- 3. Effects of Limcee on Lab Tests
- 4. Limcee’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Limcee with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Limcee when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Limcee when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Limcee?
- Storage requirements for Limcee
- What is Limcee?
- Q. What are the uses of Limcee?
- Q. What are the side effects of Limcee?
- Q. How long does it take for Limcee to show results?
- Q. Should Limcee be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Limcee make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Limcee doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Limcee effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Limcee safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Limcee?
- Q. Is Limcee legal in India?
- Similar Read:
1What is Limcee?
It is mainly used to treat conditions like Scurvy, tissue repair and wound healing. Increased urination and dizziness are the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of kidney or G6PD deficiency and diabetic patients.
Limcee Composition: Vitamin C 500mg
Manufactured By: Abbott
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC
Price: Rs.14.25 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Vitamin supplement.