Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Livogen?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Livogen?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Livogen?
- Q. Onset time of Livogen?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Livogen stays?
- Warnings When Taking Livogen
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Livogen?
- What are the effects of Livogen on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Livogen
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Livogen
- 3. Effects of Livogen on Lab Tests
- 4. Livogen’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Livogen with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Livogen when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Livogen when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Livogen?
- Storage requirements for Livogen
- Q. What is Livogen?
- Q. What are the uses of Livogen ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Livogen ?
- Q. How effective is Livogen?
- Q. Should Livogen be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Livogen make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Livogen doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Livogen effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Livogen safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Livogen?
- Q. Is Livogen legal in India?
1What is Livogen?
Livogen is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like anemia (mainly Iron and folic acid deficiency anemia). Heartburn and stomachache are the common side effects seen with Livogen. It should be totally avoided in cases of Ulcer and allergic reactions
Livogen Composition: Ferrous Fumarate152mg + Folic Acid 1.5mg
Manufactured By: Merck Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC (over the counter drug)
Form: Tablet, injection and syrup.
Price: Rs 52 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Vitamin and mineral supplement