Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Lyser D?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Lyser D?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Lyser D?
- Q. Onset time of Lyser D and till when does the effect of Lyser D stay?
- Warnings When Taking Lyser D
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Lyser D?
- What are the effects of Lyser D on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Lyser D
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Lyser D
- 3. Effects of Lyser D on Lab Tests
- 4. Lyser D’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Lyser D with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Lyser D when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Lyser D when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Lyser D?
- Storage requirements for Lyser D
- Q. What is Lyser D?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Lyser D to show results?
- Q. Should Lyser D be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Lyser D make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Lyser D doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Lyser D effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Lyser D safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Lyser D?
- Q. Is Lyser D legal in India?
1What is Lyser D?
Used mainly to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like redness, swelling, pain etc. (back pain, osteoarthritis), toothache and fever. Dry mouth and dizziness are the most commonly seen side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and gastric ulcers.
Lyser D Composition: Diclofenac 50mg + Serratiopeptidase 10mg
Manufactured By: Comed Chemicals
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, injections, and gel.
Price: Rs. 186.15 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic