Table of Contents
- 1 What is Lyser?
- 2 Uses of Lyser
- 3 How does Lyser work?
- 4 How to take Lyser?
- 5 Common Dosage for Lyser
- 6 When to Avoid Lyser?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Lyser:
- 8 Side-Effects of Lyser
- 9 Drug Interactions With Lyser to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Lyser
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Lyser
- 9.3 3. Effects of Lyser on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Lyser ’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Lyser with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Lyser when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Lyser when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Lyser?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Lyser Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Lyser
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Lyser
- 12.1 Q. What is Lyser?
- 12.2 Q. How long does it take for Lyser to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Lyser be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Lyser make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Lyser doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Lyser effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Lyser safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Lyser?
- 12.10 Q. Is Lyser legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Lyser?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like swelling, pain etc. (bronchitis, sinusitis). Nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea are the majorly seen side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of bleeding and clotting disorders.
Lyser Composition: Serratiopeptidase 10mg
Manufactured By: Comed Chemicals
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, Injections and Gel.
Price: Rs. 58.50 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anti inflammatory