Table of Contents
- 1 What is Lyser?
- 2 Uses of Lyser
- 3 How does Lyser work?
- 4 How to take Lyser?
- 5 Common Dosage for Lyser
- 6 When to Avoid Lyser?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Lyser:
- 8 Side-Effects of Lyser
- 9 Drug Interactions With Lyser to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Lyser Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Lyser
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Lyser
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Lyser?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like swelling, pain etc. (bronchitis, sinusitis). Nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea are the majorly seen side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of bleeding and clotting disorders.
Lyser Composition: Serratiopeptidase 10mg
Manufactured By: Comed Chemicals
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, Injections and Gel.
Price: Rs. 58.50 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anti inflammatory