Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on mabura injection?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of mabura injection?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired mabura injection?
- Q. What is the onset time of mabura injection?
- Q.Till When Does the Effect of mabura injection Stay?
- Warnings When Taking mabura injection
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to mabura injection?
- What are the effects of mabura injection on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with mabura injection
- 2. Medicines Interactions with mabura injection
- 3. Effects of mabura injection on Lab Tests
- 4. Mabura injection’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Mabura injection with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have mabura injection when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have mabura injection when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking mabura injection?
- Storage requirements for mabura injection
- Q. What is mabura injection?
- Q. What are the uses of Mabura injection?
- Q. What are the side effects of Mabura injection?
- Q. How effective is Mabura injection?
- Q. How long does it take for Mabura injection to show results?
- Q. Should Mabura injection be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Mabura injection make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 mabura injection tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does mabura injection effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is mabura injection safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking mabura injection?
- Q. Is mabura injection legal in India?
- Q. Is there a generic variant for mabura injection?
1What is Mabura Injection?
The name of this medication is a mabura injection. It is available in the injection dosage form. dosage strength is of adalimumab 40 mg. The drug is available in a prefilled syringe. It can be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
Mabura injection Composition – adalimumab
Manufactured By – Hetero Healthcare
Prescription –not Available as OTC, requires a doctor prescription and is administered at the clinic.
Form – injection (most commonly consumed form)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months
Type of Drug –rheumatoid Arthritis Medication