Table of Contents
- 1 What is Mabura Injection?
- 2 Uses of Mabura injection
- 3 How does Mabura injection work?
- 4 How to Take Mabura injection?
- 5 Common Dosage for Mabura injection
- 6 When to Avoid mabura injection?
- 7 Precautions While Taking mabura injection
- 8 Side-Effects of mabura injection
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with mabura injection
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with mabura injection
- 9.3 3. Effects of mabura injection on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Mabura injection’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Mabura injection with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have mabura injection when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have mabura injection when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking mabura injection?
- 10 Mabura injection Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of mabura injection
- 12 FAQs – 14 Important Questions Answered about mabura injection
- 12.1 Q. What is mabura injection?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Mabura injection?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Mabura injection?
- 12.4 Q. How effective is Mabura injection?
- 12.5 Q. How long does it take for Mabura injection to show results?
- 12.6 Q. Should Mabura injection be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.7 Q. Does Mabura injection make you drowsy?
- 12.8 Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 mabura injection tablets?
- 12.9 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.10 Q. Does mabura injection effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.11 Q. Is mabura injection safe for children?
- 12.12 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking mabura injection?
- 12.13 Q. Is mabura injection legal in India?
- 12.14 Q. Is there a generic variant for mabura injection?
1What is Mabura Injection?
The name of this medication is a mabura injection. It is available in the injection dosage form. dosage strength is of adalimumab 40 mg. The drug is available in a prefilled syringe. It can be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
Mabura injection Composition – adalimumab
Manufactured By – Hetero Healthcare
Prescription –not Available as OTC, requires a doctor prescription and is administered at the clinic.
Form – injection (most commonly consumed form)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months
Type of Drug –rheumatoid Arthritis Medication