Table of Contents
- 1 What is Mabura Injection?
- 2 Uses of Mabura injection
- 3 How does Mabura injection work?
- 4 How to Take Mabura injection?
- 5 Common Dosage for Mabura injection
- 6 When to Avoid mabura injection?
- 7 Precautions While Taking mabura injection
- 8 Side-Effects of mabura injection
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Mabura injection Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of mabura injection
- 12 FAQs – 14 Important Questions Answered about mabura injection
1What is Mabura Injection?
The name of this medication is a mabura injection. It is available in the injection dosage form. dosage strength is of adalimumab 40 mg. The drug is available in a prefilled syringe. It can be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
Mabura injection Composition – adalimumab
Manufactured By – Hetero Healthcare
Prescription –not Available as OTC, requires a doctor prescription and is administered at the clinic.
Form – injection (most commonly consumed form)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months
Type of Drug –rheumatoid Arthritis Medication