Table of Contents
- What is Mabura Injection?
- Uses of Mabura injection
- How does Mabura injection work?
- How to Take Mabura injection?
- Common Dosage for Mabura injection
- When to Avoid mabura injection?
- Precautions While Taking mabura injection
- Side-Effects of mabura injection
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Mabura injection Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of mabura injection
- FAQs – 14 Important Questions Answered about mabura injection
1What is Mabura Injection?
The name of this medication is a mabura injection. It is available in the injection dosage form. dosage strength is of adalimumab 40 mg. The drug is available in a prefilled syringe. It can be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
Mabura injection Composition – adalimumab
Manufactured By – Hetero Healthcare
Prescription –not Available as OTC, requires a doctor prescription and is administered at the clinic.
Form – injection (most commonly consumed form)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months
Type of Drug –rheumatoid Arthritis Medication