Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Maxtra Syrup?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Maxtra Syrup?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Maxtra Syrup?
- Q. Onset time of Maxtra Syrup?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Maxtra Syrup stays?
- Warnings When Taking Maxtra Syrup
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Maxtra Syrup?
- What are the effects of Maxtra Syrup on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Maxtra Syrup
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Maxtra Syrup
- 3. Effects of Maxtra Syrup on Lab Tests
- 4. Maxtra Syrup’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Maxtra Syrup with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Maxtra Syrup when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Maxtra Syrup when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Maxtra Syrup?
- Storage requirements for Maxtra Syrup
- Q. What is Maxtra Syrup?
- Q. What are the uses of Maxtra Syrup?
- Q. What are the side effects of Maxtra Syrup?
- Q. How effective is Maxtra Syrup?
- Q. Should Maxtra Syrup be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Maxtra Syrup make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Maxtra Syrup doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Maxtra Syrup effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Maxtra Syrup safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Maxtra Syrup?
- Q. Is Maxtra Syrup legal in India?
1What is Maxtra Syrup?
Maxtra Syrup is mainly used to prevent or treat allergic conditions like pruritis, urticaria and rhinitis. Liver dysfunction, dry mouth and bronchospasm are the common and major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of asthma, hypersensitivity and pregnancy.
Maxtra Syrup Composition:Chlorpheniramine 2mg/ml + Phenylephrine 5mg/ml
Manufactured By: Zuventus Healthcare Limited
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Form: Tablet, syrup and drops.
Price: Rs 65.9 for 60ml bottle.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiallergic + Decongestant