Skip to Content
- What is Meco OD?
- Uses of Meco OD
- How does Meco OD work?
- How to take Meco OD?
- Common Dosage for Meco OD
- When to Avoid Meco OD?
- Precautions While Taking Meco OD
- Side-Effects of Meco OD:
- Drug Interactions With Meco OD to be Careful About
- 1. Food Interactions with Meco OD
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Meco OD
- 3. Effects of Meco OD on Lab Tests
- 4. Meco OD’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Meco OD with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Meco OD when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Meco OD when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Meco OD?
- Buyer’s Guide – Meco OD Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Meco OD
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Meco OD
- Q. What is Meco OD?
- Q. How long does it take for Meco OD to show results?
- Q. Should Meco OD be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Meco OD make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Meco OD doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Meco OD effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Meco OD safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Meco OD?
- Q. Is Meco OD legal in India?
- Authored By –
1What is Meco OD?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat conditions arising from Vitamin B12 deficiency like Megaloblastic anemia and neuropathies like diabetic neuropathy and peripheral neuropathies. Loss of appetite is one of the most common side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in cases of liver impairment and patients allergic to the drug.
Meco OD Composition: Mecobalamin 1500mcg
Manufactured by: Satven & Mer
Prescription: Not Required (Available as OTC)
Form: Tablets, Capsules and Injections.
Price: Rs 105.00 for 10 Tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Vitamin supplement.