Table of Contents
- 1 What is Meco OD?
- 2 Uses of Meco OD
- 3 How does Meco OD work?
- 4 How to take Meco OD?
- 5 Common Dosage for Meco OD
- 6 When to Avoid Meco OD?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Meco OD
- 8 Side-Effects of Meco OD:
- 9 Drug Interactions With Meco OD to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Meco OD Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Meco OD
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Meco OD
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Meco OD?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat conditions arising from Vitamin B12 deficiency like Megaloblastic anemia and neuropathies like diabetic neuropathy and peripheral neuropathies. Loss of appetite is one of the most common side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in cases of liver impairment and patients allergic to the drug.
Meco OD Composition: Mecobalamin 1500mcg
Manufactured by: Satven & Mer
Prescription: Not Required (Available as OTC)
Form: Tablets, Capsules and Injections.
Price: Rs 105.00 for 10 Tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Vitamin supplement.