Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Meco OD?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Meco OD?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Meco OD?
- Q. What is the onset time of Meco OD?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Meco OD stay?
- Warnings When Taking Meco OD
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Meco OD?
- What are the effects of Meco OD on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Meco OD
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Meco OD
- 3. Effects of Meco OD on Lab Tests
- 4. Meco OD’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Meco OD with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Meco OD when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Meco OD when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Meco OD?
- Storage requirements for Meco OD
- Q. What is Meco OD?
- Q. How long does it take for Meco OD to show results?
- Q. Should Meco OD be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Meco OD make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Meco OD doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Meco OD effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Meco OD safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Meco OD?
- Q. Is Meco OD legal in India?
1What is Meco OD?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat conditions arising from Vitamin B12 deficiency like Megaloblastic anemia and neuropathies like diabetic neuropathy and peripheral neuropathies. Loss of appetite is one of the most common side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in cases of liver impairment and patients allergic to the drug.
Meco OD Composition: Mecobalamin 1500mcg
Manufactured by: Satven & Mer
Prescription: Not Required (Available as OTC)
Form: Tablets, Capsules and Injections.
Price: Rs 105.00 for 10 Tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Vitamin supplement.