Table of Contents
- 1 What is Meconerv Forte?
- 2 Uses of Meconerv Forte
- 3 How does Meconerv Forte work?
- 4 How to take Meconerv Forte?
- 5 Common Dosage for Meconerv Forte
- 6 When to Avoid Meconerv Forte?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Meconerv Forte
- 8 Side-Effects of Meconerv Forte
- 9 Drug Interactions with Meconerv Forte to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Meconerv Forte
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interaction with Meconerv Forte
- 9.3 3. Effects of Meconerv Forte on Lab tests
- 9.4 4. Meconerv Forte’s Interaction with Diseases/Pre-existing condition
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Meconerv Forte with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Meconerv Forte when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Meconerv Forte when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Meconerv Forte?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Meconerv Forte Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Meconerv Forte
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Meconerv Forte
- 12.1 Q. What is Meconerv Forte?
- 12.2 Q. How long does it take for Meconerv Forte to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Meconerv Forte be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Meconerv Forte make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Meconerv Forte doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Meconerv Forte effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Meconerv Forte safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Meconerv Forte?
- 12.10 Q. Is Meconerv Forte legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Meconerv Forte?
It is used basically to prevent and treat conditions like Megaloblastic anemia, folate & thiamine deficiency and neurological disorders. Postural hypotension and bloating are the major side effects seen at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in patients with severe liver or renal impairment and diseases.
Meconerv Forte Composition: Alpha lipoic acid 200mg + Benfotiamine 100mg + Folic Acid 1.5mg + Inositol 100mg + Mecobalamin 1000mcg + Pyridoxine 3mg.
Manufactured By: Micro Labs Ltd.
Prescription:Not required as it is available as OTC (over the counter drug)
Form:Injections and Tablets
Price:Rs. 148.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life:24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug:Multivitamin