Table of Contents
- 1 What is Meconerv Forte?
- 2 Uses of Meconerv Forte
- 3 How does Meconerv Forte work?
- 4 How to take Meconerv Forte?
- 5 Common Dosage for Meconerv Forte
- 6 When to Avoid Meconerv Forte?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Meconerv Forte
- 8 Side-Effects of Meconerv Forte
- 9 Drug Interactions with Meconerv Forte to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Meconerv Forte Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Meconerv Forte
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Meconerv Forte
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Meconerv Forte?
It is used basically to prevent and treat conditions like Megaloblastic anemia, folate & thiamine deficiency and neurological disorders. Postural hypotension and bloating are the major side effects seen at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in patients with severe liver or renal impairment and diseases.
Meconerv Forte Composition: Alpha lipoic acid 200mg + Benfotiamine 100mg + Folic Acid 1.5mg + Inositol 100mg + Mecobalamin 1000mcg + Pyridoxine 3mg.
Manufactured By: Micro Labs Ltd.
Prescription:Not required as it is available as OTC (over the counter drug)
Form:Injections and Tablets
Price:Rs. 148.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life:24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug:Multivitamin