Table of Contents
- 1 What is Meftal 500?
- 2 Uses of Meftal 500
- 3 How does Meftal 500 work?
- 4 How to take Meftal 500?
- 5 Common Dosage for Meftal 500 Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Meftal 500?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Meftal 500
- 8 Side-Effects of Meftal 500
- 9 Drug Interactions With Meftal 500 to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Meftal 500 Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Meftal 500
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Meftal 500
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Meftal 500?
It is a medicine which is used to treat symptoms like pain during menstruation. Constipation and flatulence are the most commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of Gastric ulcers, Liver or kidney diseases and patients suffering from asthma.
Meftal 500 Composition: Mefenamic Acid 500mg.
Manufactured By: Blue Cross Laboratories Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC.
Form: Tablets, Syrups, Drops, Creams and Injection.
Price: Rs. 25 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Type of Drug: NSAID.