Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Meftal 500?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Meftal 500?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Meftal 500?
- Q. What is the onset time of Meftal 500?
- Warnings When Taking Meftal 500
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Meftal 500?
- What are the effects of Meftal 500 tablets on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Meftal 500
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Meftal 500
- 3. Effects of Meftal 500 on Lab Tests
- 4. Meftal 500’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Meftal 500 with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Meftal 500 when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Meftal 500 when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Meftal 500?
- Storage requirements for Meftal 500 Tablets
- Q. What is Meftal 500?
- Q. How long does it take for Meftal 500 to show results?
- Q. Should Meftal 500 be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Meftal 500 make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Meftal 500 Tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Meftal 500 effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Meftal 500 safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Meftal 500?
- Q. Is Meftal 500 legal in India?
1What is Meftal 500?
It is a medicine which is used to treat symptoms like pain during menstruation. Constipation and flatulence are the most commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of Gastric ulcers, Liver or kidney diseases and patients suffering from asthma.
Meftal 500 Composition: Mefenamic Acid 500mg.
Manufactured By: Blue Cross Laboratories Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC.
Form: Tablets, Syrups, Drops, Creams and Injection.
Price: Rs. 25 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Type of Drug: NSAID.