Skip to Content
- What is Melacare Cream?
- Uses of Melacare cream
- How does Melacare cream work?
- How to apply Melacare cream?
- Common Dosage for Melacare cream
- When to Avoid Melacare cream?
- Precautions While using Melacare cream
- Side-Effects of Melacare cream
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 1. Food Interactions with Melacare Cream
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Melacare Cream
- 3. Effects of Melacare Cream on Lab Tests
- 4. Melacare Cream’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have alcohol while using Melacare cream?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I use Melacare cream when pregnant?
- Q. Can I use Melacare cream when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after using Melacare cream?
- Buyer’s Guide – Melacare cream Composition, Variant, and Price
- Substitutes of Melacare cream
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Melacare cream
- Q. What is Melacare cream?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Melacare cream to show results?
- Q. Should Melacare cream be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Melacare cream make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Melacare cream applications?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Melacare cream effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Melacare cream safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before using Melacare cream?
- Q. Is Melacare cream legal in India?
- Similar Reads
- Authored by –
1What is Melacare Cream?
Used mainly to treat skin conditions like acne, scalp dermatitis and also for skin color lightening. Itching, irritation, and swelling of skin are the major side effects seen when the drug is applied more than the prescribed amount. Melacare cream should not be used in cases of sunburn, open wounds and injuries.
Melacare cream Composition: Hydroquinone + Mometasone + Tretinoin
Manufactured By: Ajanta Pharma Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC
Price: Rs. 180 for 20gm Cream
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Corticosteroid + Anti acne