Table of Contents
- 1 What is Melacare Cream?
- 2 Uses of Melacare cream
- 3 How does Melacare cream work?
- 4 How to apply Melacare cream?
- 5 Common Dosage for Melacare cream
- 6 When to Avoid Melacare cream?
- 7 Precautions While using Melacare cream
- 8 Side-Effects of Melacare cream
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Melacare cream Composition, Variant, and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Melacare cream
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Melacare cream
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Melacare Cream?
Used mainly to treat skin conditions like acne, scalp dermatitis and also for skin color lightening. Itching, irritation, and swelling of skin are the major side effects seen when the drug is applied more than the prescribed amount. Melacare cream should not be used in cases of sunburn, open wounds and injuries.
Melacare cream Composition: Hydroquinone + Mometasone + Tretinoin
Manufactured By: Ajanta Pharma Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC
Price: Rs. 180 for 20gm Cream
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Corticosteroid + Anti acne