Table of Contents
- 1 What is Meprate?
- 2 Uses of Meprate
- 3 How does Meprate work?
- 4 How to take Meprate?
- 5 Common Dosage for Meprate Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Meprate?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Meprate
- 8 Side-Effects of Meprate
- 9 Drug Interactions With Meprate to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Meprate Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Meprate
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Meprate
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Meprate?
It is a medicine which is used as means of contraception (Birth Control) and in other problems associated with the menstruation. Weight gain, mood swings and changes in libido are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of pregnancy, undiagnosed vaginal bleeding and depression.
Meprate Composition: Medroxyprogesterone Acetate 10mg
Manufactured By: Serum Institute of India Pvt Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Price: Rs 56.50 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Contraceptive