Table of Contents
- What is Methycobal ?
- Uses of Methycobal
- How does Methycobal work?
- How to take Methycobal?
- Methycobal Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Methycobal?
- Precautions While Taking Methycobal:
- Side-Effects of Methycobal:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Methycobal Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Methycobal
- FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Methycobal
- Authored By –
1What is Methycobal ?
Methycobal is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like anaemia and neuropathies (nerve damage). Headache and loss of appetite are the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of Pediatric population and allergic reactions.
Methycobal Composition: Mecobalamin 500 mcg
Manufactured By: Wockhardt Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC
Form: Tablet, injection and capsules.
Price: Rs. 116.50 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Vitamin Supplement